Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

haroldp2010

hello

hello im harold. i've been playing on the server tttt in csgo and i really like it. i met some fun people like nau and llila and dan and eagle and others i cant rememeber the names of. i dream to join the group one day. people have been helping me so that is nice and i like the help thank you very much for all those who said they would ref me when i ask for application! say hello if you all see me sometime i use harold as name :) thank you all! :)

3 minutes ago, haroldp2010 said:

hello im harold. i've been playing on the server tttt in csgo and i really like it. i met some fun people like nau and llila and dan and eagle and others i cant rememeber the names of. i dream to join the group one day. people have been helping me so that is nice and i like the help thank you very much for all those who said they would ref me when i ask for application! say hello if you all see me sometime i use harold as name :) thank you all! :)

This man is a TTTGO Legend. He has mastered the sweetrock p90 sneak and the OGkarma fake afk knifing. This man is a force to be reckoned with.

Welcome to the forums glad to hear you like TTT:GO hopefully I will see you on there in the near future

Hey, welcome to the forums man! Definitely seen you on TTT go, jealous how you get traitor like EVERY round lol