Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob

Old guy from way back

Hi im Bob, most likely nobody here knows who i am anymore. A very long time ago i was very active in this clan and forums. I recently purchased a new computer and i've gotten back into playing CS again. This community was always pretty great and i am happy it is still alive and well. Hopefully i can learn how to play video games again. lol. I really look forward to meeting everyone on the forums and in the servers!

Welcome back Bob! There’s still some old fags hanging around, join us in discord and we’re always playing games.

2 minutes ago, vexer said:

Welcome back Bob! There’s still some old fags hanging around, join us in discord and we’re always playing games.

That's good to hear! I will absolutely do that.

Welcome back. Gotta ask when were you last active? I think I vaguely remember the name.

On 12/4/2018 at 7:16 PM, Bob said:

Hi im Bob, most likely nobody here knows who i am anymore. A very long time ago i was very active in this clan and forums. I recently purchased a new computer and i've gotten back into playing CS again. This community was always pretty great and i am happy it is still alive and well. Hopefully i can learn how to play video games again. lol. I really look forward to meeting everyone on the forums and in the servers!

How long ago? I took a 7 year hiatus as well. What's uup!

On 12/4/2018 at 10:16 PM, Bob said:

most likely nobody here knows who i am

You break my heart saying that.

Welcome back. Now we just need to track down Politely Owned.

<3