Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeet

CALLING OUT ALL OLD JB MG FEGS

Sometimes I think back to when those two servers were in their prime and I was just some fat kid in highschool, Ive personally gone through so many changes both physically and mentally since then and its fun to look back and think of the memories made with countless hours of just playing with everyone. I know everyone has done the same maturing, Its just a nostaligic thought. I'm super innactive with real life but occasionally like hopping on and see how everyone is doing and it got me thinking

My question is - What was your favorite memories of those servers? Funniest most memorable moments that just stuck with you to this day?

Jb- I remember someone kicked @all on aaccident and everyone roasted him hard after that 

MG- when I got the screenshot of fearless being flagged by console for his bhops I was like I finally got you ez ban lmao

Being warden and letting T's choose a map game of their choice. I would let them pick different games from other Ts. Some would go to race, others to climb. I once had them playing 5 map games at once. Very fun times.

2 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

Jb- I remember someone kicked @all on aaccident and everyone roasted him hard after that

The classic /kick @all spec

Can't think of a specific moment but the times when JB was at 40 people every evening and MG was at like 20+ were loads of fun.

The 10 year anniversary event was a lot of fun as well, even if it was not that long ago.

My favorite Mg moment was when it had more than 0 players

for MG it was definitely when we had a full server singing along to the tunes of jax multigames 
(this song specifically) 

and the entirety of my time on JB was amazing with sG.

also, stop talking like it doesn't exist join when we pop it and create more memories. SMOrc

8 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

MG- when I got the screenshot of fearless being flagged by console for his bhops I was like I finally got you ez ban lmao 

SHIT, HE GOT PROOF! monkas.png
Mine would probably be when i first joined mg in csgo. I had no idea how to do anything except bhop, and konemo still played :(

I definitely look back on my time on jb/mg nostalgically.  I think the most memorable part was the people.  For JB the maps (late 2012/2013) in general didn't have much as far as games, but plenty of good times were had.  Like you said, most people have moved on but I could make a pretty long list of names who made the server as fun as it was.  

For minigames I enjoyed porting some css maps over to csgo in order to try and boost server pop.  Also remember going through with Shadow testing all the stupid hats/sprites that we had on the server at the time.  More recently it was cool to see Kid Fearless take the server leaps and bounds from where it was.

Some screenshots of the "good ol days":

Alcoholics anonymous with a drunk Will as warden:

JzoAttm.jpg

Icop apologizing for freekilling me

6ZqdZaF.jpg

American Idol showdown with Travesty and Will

VaFL5CB.jpg

Might recognize some of these names:

SkladjM.jpg

rfI2vWx.jpg

WHNgWjG.jpg

RKUHK3N.jpg

7 hours ago, DogsGoMeow said:

Watching JFK murder half the CT team in a few seconds.

I still remember hearing genuine fear in some 12 year old's voice when he counted the ts and realized JFK was missing

Watching wind.exe constantly rebel or seeing completely new wardens give him a wind free day which resulted in the CTs always getting massacred after wind killed the warden.

I still remember playing CSS JB with Bulletford, Monkeh, and some others. Best was Monkeh having two squeakers do a singing contest with one T as the judge and when they finished he decided to freekill both of them because their voice "gave him super aids."

My favorite moments of MG were when nErd, Rufus, Kid Fearless, Vexer, Ventus, and some others started playing regularly. One by one they came along and started playing and we formed this MG group that just had a great time roasting each other Vexer. The funniest moments were moments like on Minecraft course where we would throw a smoke into the TNT maze while someone was in there to blow them up. Griefing... Good stuff. Or maybe when Vexer played all-star that one time and the ENTIRE server started singing.

Back when ct's with the droid skin from star wars thought that they were the shit when the hitbox on that skin was smaller than destins dick

Tony Hawk Pro Skater getting so popular others tried to do it and end up mass freekilling. 

Wind.exe

CT J Days. 

Doing spelling bee for LR with a Full alive t team. Saying the n word and getting myself and anybody who spells it kicked. 

7 color red light green light. 

iCop pulling his killwhore ways and killing an entire Terriost team without hesitation and having other admins confused. They never slated him because iCop would just merk them with rules and what happen.

I miss knowing when I got on my computer I could jump on JB to play with all my friends. It was really fun trying my best to make people laugh.

On 9/30/2018 at 5:13 AM, Hawk said:

The classic /kick @all spec

Can't think of a specific moment but the times when JB was at 40 people every evening and MG was at like 20+ were loads of fun.

The 10 year anniversary event was a lot of fun as well, even if it was not that long ago.

Wow kicking specs. Yep, it used to be THAT full. Now...ALL SPECS WELCOMED!!!

On 10/12/2018 at 1:23 AM, ChosenOne2000 said:

Wow kicking specs. Yep, it used to be THAT full. Now...ALL SPECS WELCOMED!!!

Sweetrock really rubbed off on you eh?