Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kojoun

finna yeet application number 2 gonna get it this time idk why im even trying but lets go [PENDING][DENIED]

Name: Declan 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180107747
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: I do not have a GameMe account. http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Kojoun/media/20180304120556_1_zpsazce5f5i.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Favorite Server: sG GMOD TTT West

About Yourself: toxic af but who cares i dont talk to any of you guys anymore

Do you use a Microphone? Yes 
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? FINNA YEET. 
Questions or Comments: Comment: Alright you guys know who i am im the guy that got banned blah blah blah i dont give a shit just yeet a ref. also those are old hours i just dont feel like going to get a new image of my hours.

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @Banana Joe

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

1/20

Why would anyone even refer this guy? He clearly wrote that he's toxic as fuck, and he even got a staff member to refer him. Sad.

26 minutes ago, Kojoun said:

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): finna yeet alright just hit a ref on me

Hmm

This app doesnt seem to have been made right.

12 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

If he can out do u then he can stay!

1/20

Toxic is on point! Yes

[+1]: Sweetock, (+1)

[-1]:  (-0)

There’s no yes and no so you don’t need that shit you just need to put 1/20

Damn never thought this shit would happen lol. 

Gonna have to give him that good ole hell fucking no. (wish I could vote no) 

3 hours ago, Sean said:

Can a competent staff member please deny this application? He's clearly trolling.

You're asking the same Staff members who don't know how to count months LUL

This is Console who was banned 1 day before he would have gotten accepted lol. Maybe he can make it to the last day this go around.

RandyJackson.jpg?resize=400,300

Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me dawg.

On the other hand... He could be another addtion to our GMOD Co-Advisor team. After reading that intro thread again, we should remember he has experience running a gaming clan already. He will do great things with our funding!

2 hours ago, Travesty said:

On the other hand... He could be another addtion to our GMOD Co-Advisor team. After reading that intro thread again, we should remember he has experience running a gaming clan already. He will do great things with our funding!

couldn't be any worse than who we currently have 

11 hours ago, Travesty said:

This is Console who was banned 1 day before he would have gotten accepted lol. Maybe he can make it to the last day this go around.

HeyGuys

12 hours ago, Travesty said:

Umm naw we good

16 hours ago, Wolfshade said:

I get you guys think the app is fucked [Wich it is] But it doesnt mean you guys should destroy the app.

Do you even English

Seems like troll, so a no from me

Please keep discussion on topic about the recruit. Any other discussion will be infracted.

If you'd like to shit talk your fellow members, perhaps use shoutbox and/or Discord.

@FanService

just the title to this made me want to vote no, and what everyone else is saying makes me want to vote no, so in that case its a fat no from me 

3 minutes ago, Kojoun said:

ben youre ugly and an incompetent "advisor". go commit toaster bath

6 hours ago, Travesty said:

Please keep discussion on topic about the recruit. Any other discussion will be infracted.

If you'd like to shit talk your fellow members, perhaps use shoutbox and/or Discord.

@FanService

@Kojoun As Trav has said please don't shit talk on this app. 

current vote is still 2/20 I believe.