Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetrock

RPG SURF EVENT

END OF SUMMER RPG SURF

I AM  HOSTING A RPG SURF EVENT FROM SEPT 21 TO SEPT 30!Double exp will be turn on during the weekend!

Objectives

Most kills

Most Assists

Most Headshots

Most play time

Verify will be done by screen shots

RULES:

The sG global guidelines must be follow at all times.Staff are not ELIGIBLE to win prizes(SO can win).

You must have a forums account at time of event www.joinsG.net and not be banned from any servers or the forums at the time of the event in order to be eligible for the prize, you are caught going afk on  the server to further your chance of winng a prize, you will be disqualified!All screenshot should sent to me or a RO on forums.Do not attempt to loophole these rules,if you are caught doing so will end in you being disqualified! Any issue or question feel free to message me on forums! 

PRIZE:

Raft Donated by sweetrock

I will update the list with prizes as soon as they are available,If you wish to donated a prize please speak to me or a RO!

6 hours ago, sweetrock said:

END OF SUMMER RPG SURF

I AM  HOSTING A RPG SURF EVENT FROM SEPT 21 TO SEPT 30!

7 hours ago, Sean said:

That wasn't there before, retard.

3a54aa2dfc.jpg

55c0dba2c1.png

What....? It was there when I originally made my post on here because I remember looking at my calendar to see when I worked from the 21st-30th.

28 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Does the prize go to whoever has the most objective wins? 

Possibly I thought it meant objectives to do like have your team win all rounds or something like that

So I'm having a issue with this event and being able to track it! I dk if its going to happen since no one is willing to help out with the Gameme tracking to get it fixed I'll keep everyone posted!

Going to try and just do screen shots! Screen shot my be sent to me or a RO with Ur steam ID and what achievement u going for! Screen shot must have date and time stamp!