Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic

GMod TTT Server Suggestions

I've been thinking about making this topic for a while now just to get some suggestions from everyone on what we could possibly do to help try to bring back the population of our GMod TTT servers. Feel free to share your own opinions on what we could be doing to better the servers.

Here's what I think:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but put one of the severs back to how it used to be. Minecraft only and automatically rotate around 3-4 maps. For some reason it seems the Minecraft only servers brought in more people than these normal just vanilla servers. I think it would be a good test to go ahead and just put one of the servers (either central or west) back to this simple Minecraft only format, and just see if we can't attract more people.

Feel free to share your opinions below!

16 minutes ago, ZachPL said:

Fine with me, this was the reason I was so strong on staying with minecraft only.

11 minutes ago, The Ben said:

I agree, definitely more pop with Minecraft only.

And who knows, maybe just having one Minecraft only server will help bring in people, then on the Minecraft one have advertisements for the non-minecraft server, and maybe eventually both will start to get regulars and we'll get more people to hop on the non-minecraft only server too.

I mean you could bring the diamond sword map for an easy population spike

39 minutes ago, Booch said:

I mean you could bring the diamond sword map for an easy population spike

Jondome was not a very well liked map for the short time we had the minecraft custom server and the diamond sword caused more problems. But I would be willing to revert one of the servers to just minecraft maps, updating the rotation and leaving the other one alone to see what would happen.

Just now, thew said:

Jondome was not a very well liked map for the short time we had the minecraft custom server and the diamond sword caused more problems. But I would be willing to revert one of the servers to just minecraft maps, updating the rotation and leaving the other one alone to see what would happen.

It was a joke I’m one of the many that got banned because of the map lul

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

It was a joke I’m one of the many that got banned because of the map lul

I probably was the one that banned you :vapenation

Yes! I definitely noticed that the servers were more populated when we only had Minecraft maps. Also, may we add more (good) minecraft maps as well?

On 8/3/2018 at 1:28 PM, Ironic said:

I probably was the one that banned you :vapenation

It was Noah actually I used to piss him off a lot