Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

Beerman's 8-Ball Pool Tournament

uGLOprG.png

oooooh shit boys we back! This time coming at you with a MiniClip 8 Ball Pool Tournament!

1. Show the fuck up.

It's going to take place this Saturday at 530 pm(CST). Show the fuck up and we will make the bracket. Be there on time so we can make the bracket. Making the bracket in advanced didn't do any good because some people just didn't show up. 

2. Make an account. 

I recommend doing this before you show up but you need to make a miniclip account. It's fucking easy. You can use facebook if you're weird like that but just make an account, they don't even verify with email, and boom you can now play with other searchable people. https://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multiplayer/en/

This also has crossplatform functionality from the app apparently. I'll test and double check 

3. The Rules

We are just going to play with the default settings and default pool cue. There are other pool cues that can increase your game or time allowed to take a shot. None of that. That's cheating. The game already allows a guide that shows you where the fuck the ball is going so you don't need to spend money on an upgraded pool cue. If you pool out a straight edge and put it on your monitor to help you out you're a fucking loser. It's pool. Sit back and play the game. 

This is best of 3. I'll have a losers bracket. 

4. Prizes

I bet you didn't even read anything else above this. You just want to know what the fuck the prizes will be. I haven't figured that out yet. Regardless, the winner of the tournament gets first pick, then 2nd place and so on. depending on prizes which will probably be two to be honest. Check the other posts in case we get prizes and I forget to update this. Maybe it'll be a badge. Maybe nothing. Maybe fuck yourself

• 8 dollars provided by @Bear
  • A homemade MS Paint drawing of yourself or your forum avatar provided by @SpartanSakaro
  • The address to my old dealer who would definitely sell you an 8-ball of coke provided by @Beerman
  • Badges to everybody who plays, or just the top two winners (to be decided) provided by sG!

Show up Saturday. Create an account. Play by the rules. This should be some stupid fun. Again the link is: https://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multiplayer/en/

BRACKET

https://challonge.com/g2nq8pds

@Sponsored is the Winner!!

-Beerman

zTBsEhg.png

also it just dawned at me that I made the beer can transparent for the forums, but we have themes that make it a dark background, potentially making it look even more stupid. 

JB event is on the same day to win $100.00

Getting drawn and maybe a badge?
$100.00 on amazon, your choice.

1 minute ago, vexer said:

I'll just have it on in the background. Are you live streaming the drawing so we know you don't rig it? Plus I just need to be on for 5 hours. This might take an hour and a half at most. 

but good job vexer trying to make sure people don't attend things. Good job

3 minutes ago, vexer said:

it's not hard to do two events at once my dude. Especially when one of them lasts 24 hours.

Just now, Beerman said:

I'll just have it on in the background. Are you live streaming the drawing so we know you don't rig it? Plus I just need to be on for 5 hours. This might take an hour and a half at most. 

but good job vexer trying to make sure people don't attend things. Good job

Sure i could livestream it, i don't mind.

19 hours ago, Beerman said:

52b66f7cc860d.image.jpg

Two new prizes has been added. 

WTF  first off that's no 8ball and second is the chalk? And sign me up!

1 minute ago, Revöker said:

17:30 CST on Saturday is 07:30 on Sunday for me.  Maybe I can make it. I want that drawing

Did I miss something. When the fuck did you relocate to Japan? lol

22 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Did I miss something. When the fuck did you relocate to Japan? lol

About 3 years ago, and I'm on my way back now. Just 2 more months

Just now, Revöker said:

About 3 years ago, and I'm on my way back now. Just 2 more months

.....dude my memory is such shit  

On 6/19/2018 at 7:49 PM, vexer said:

Dont wanna be that kid that says everybodys wrong and fuck with people but JB event is today and the 8 ball tournament is tommorow at 5:30 so they dont interrupt eachother.

1 hour ago, Wolfshade said:

Dont wanna be that kid that says everybodys wrong and fuck with people but JB event is today and the 8 ball tournament is tommorow at 5:30 so they dont interrupt eachother.

JB event goes till tomorrow night till midnight but it’s fine.

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

See if you guys were both on Staff this conflict wouldn't happen. ^_^

Who wants to be staff on a dead klan?

Also it looks like i will be able to attend this event boys.