Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

Can a police shooting be funny?

Its honestly kinda sad i laughed out of instinct but it seems like the guy just walked away and acted like it didn't happen but it cut the video so idk

The answer to the question is simply: Yes.

Anything can be funny to people. Just depends on your sense of humor. Some people too that's how they deal with tragic situations is just to laugh about it. My dad has been a Firefighter/Medic for over 20 years and on most of the bad gory death calls they get, that's how him and the guys on his department deal with it is they just laugh about it and make it into something humorous.

The first video in the link you shared was kind of funny I got to admit, especially when the off duty agent just walks away like nothing happens lol.

He walks away realizing he fucked up and now it's on video.

He tries to get away without anyone noticing but RIP him.

The real question is: was this a good guy with a gun or a bad guy with a gun?

Funny... no

Laughable... definitely. 

While I hold no grudges against the country, the videos I've seen online make your police force look like an absolute joke. 

He planned that shit! Watch how he picks it up, no way u pick up a gun with the finger a the trigger! I hope the person he shot sues!

7 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

He planned that shit! Watch how he picks it up, no way u pick up a gun with the finger a the trigger! I hope the person he shot sues!

Just so we're clear:

You assume he planned the gun falling out of his holster during a backflip, so it points directly at his target, so that he can accidentally (wink wink) shoot the victim on purpose by simply using his index finger to pick up the gun?

Just now, Travesty said:

Just so we're clear:

You assume he planned the gun falling out of his holster during a backflip, so it points directly at his target, so that he can accidentally (wink wink) shoot the victim on purpose by simply using his index finger to pick up the gun?

As you were soldier!

22 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Just so we're clear:

If you think about it, it's a brilliant plan, one so elaborate no one would ever assume it to be real.

46 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Just so we're clear:

The perfect alibi

16 hours ago, Travesty said:

Just so we're clear:

It’s so clever even Travesty doesn’t believe it!

Honestly I think its funny, as long as no one like died or got badly injured from it.