Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

What's that? A Connect 4 tournament??

dgApwDM.png

AFTER A GRUELING INTENSE MATCHUP, SWED BEAT TRAVESTY 5-2! @Swed IS OUR WINNER! This has been an awesome experience hosting an event. Thank you for all that showed up and fuck @Rootbeer @Rock @Booch for no showing! woooooo. The badge and game of connect four is yours! 

Ahhhh yeah boys! Fuck the ROs it's my time to shine. I'm gonna have a tournament of the most tense, most skilled, and most competitive game known to man. Not PUBG, CSGO, DOTA, fuck Fortnite: it's Connect 4.

Here's the deal:

• It'll be on the 19th of May. Next week. Starting time to be announced but aiming for mid-day, maybe 1pm CST.
  • Show up. I'll blacklist you from anything fun again if you sign up and bail. No brofests, no events. I'll find you.
  • It's going to be best of 9, first to 5 wins, no loser's bracket. I'll post the site below so you guys can fuck about in it. I'm not gonna make you guys take screenshots. If y'all start debating about who wins, I'll improvise. 
  • That being said. Don't cheat. There is a 15 second time for turns. Don't miss a turn and use some weird website that tells you how to win at connect 4. It's a game for 5 year olds. Use your brain.
  • PRIZES: Respect, Honor, The Knowledge You Could Mentally Beat a 5 year old, a badge, and an actual copy of Connect Four sent to your house if you trust me enough with your address and are American. That's a grand prize. sG may throw in more prizes, who knows.
  • Compliment me on my event planning skills. 
  • This is not limited to sG members. Bring in recruits, regulars from the servers, and GCC people. Randos welcome, but if one wins the grand prize I'm going to be salty. 
  • Join the sG discord day of event so I can round up all you retards. Bracket will be posted the 17th with the start time. Again, aiming for about 1pm CST.

This is gonna kick off the summer right. So grab some beer, liquor, or bud and lets play some Competitive Connect Four. 

The website we are using is: https://c4arena.com/

Thanks. -

zTBsEhg.png

2 minutes ago, nothing_but_fail said:

im down as long as its not mid day

Aiming for a 1pm start time. I can't imagine it going very long. 

Time to sign up and for the people’s JCS to ban me PogChamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um Im here for the bang!!!! 

O wait I meant badge!

might be working but if not oh boy.... you normies better run