Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

America's 43 most and least trusted professions

Nursing home operators have a trust rate of 26% and auto mechanics at 32%, yet they trust their elderly and cars to these people. Amazing, only perhaps more amazing that people trust their elected representatives so little, even though they were the ones elected to office, not a big fan of politics myself don't even vote, but why vote if you don't trust them?

Also idk why but it surprises me people trust the military THAT much more than the police, didn't expect that drastic of a shift.

Ayyy, I get #3 and #1. 

You all must trust me! FeelsGoodMan

1 minute ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

I think it’s interesting the poll distinguishes military officers from regular service members.

There can be sort of a difference, based on what enlistees do vs officers.

You’d think officers might be more trusted though.

7 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

people trust their vets more than their doctors lmfao

also, these slideshow style articles still exist in 2018?

i feel like its because they dont feel safe being messed with, but they are fine with their pets being messed with because the owners aren't the ones who need the help

Most mechanics are shitty and will tell you some things are broke than work perfectly fine just to get more money. 

1 minute ago, vexer said:

Most mechanics are shitty and will tell you some things are broke than work perfectly fine just to get more money. 

I was convinced my dad's "friend" who was a mechanic would fix one thing in my car, slightly break or weaken another part, just so we'd have to return within a month or two.

13 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

people trust their vets more than their doctors lmfao

The propaganda is working!

on a side note, an article in the sidebar talked about how an alabama teenager was being tried as an adult for accomplice in a murder because his friend who was armed and firing at police got shot by police and died while they were breaking into a house.

9 hours ago, TurtleFrenzy said:

on a side note, an article in the sidebar talked about how an alabama teenager was being tried as an adult for accomplice in a murder because his friend who was armed and firing at police got shot by police and died while they were breaking into a house.

Key context here is "black teenager in Alabama" tough luck, RIP him.

On 4/13/2018 at 3:19 PM, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I was convinced my dad's "friend" who was a mechanic would fix one thing in my car, slightly break or weaken another part, just so we'd have to return within a month or two.

or your car was a bag of shit

Automotive term is "dick job" "dickwork" or "fag wagon"