Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChronoShift

ChronosShift's Application [APPROVED]

Name: Stephen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146452256

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: GameMe Unavailable, so I screenshotted my hours. http://steamcommunity.com/id/LonelyTacos/screenshot/937182072786423715

Favorite Server: Any of the Gmod TTT Servers :D

About Yourself: I hang out in all of the TTT servers, usually whichever one has more players. I like the game mode but usually I come to talk with regulars and I know there is always going to be something entertaining happening. I play video game's frequently, but I have to balance as i'm currently studying to get my Private Pilots License, and I hope to be accepted into the Air Force Academy after Highschool. I've been playing on the servers since October 2016. I use my Microphone in game regularly, however I like to make cruddy puns in chat as well. I have experience as Admin on TTT, which was really fun when I had it. I don't frequent the forums very often. Thank you for your consideration!

Do you use a Microphone? Yes.

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? Never, this would be the first one I've been in :D.

Questions or Comments:

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): I don't know how to tag on forums, so i'll just state their in-game names. (Krony[RO], Burgham[SO], Lindsay[ADV], Avenger[L4], and sg/thew[SO].

Link to Introduction Thread: (From about a year ago)

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

I will ref him. Good guy who's put tons of time into the GMOD servers, and was a good paidmin when he had that!

Asked for people to remember his app on the discord instead of passively letting it rot.

4/20 blaze it