Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

Does Swed Get Mad Over Video Games?

ye or nah  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

14 minutes ago, Face said:

Obvious solution is for you guys to make a SG NSFW discord server and call it a day??? Beerman can run it since he’s so passionate.

Imagine how populated it will be! It might be the most popular discord in all of sG!!! Surely they won't get bored of it after one week!

29 minutes ago, Face said:

Obvious solution is for you guys to make a SG NSFW discord server and call it a day??? Beerman can run it since he’s so passionate.

sG*

#Inb4JP

2 hours ago, Moose said:

And we're not going to remove admin from JCS... 

well.. You could.. :) we don't need admins phh. /s

2 hours ago, Moose said:

No, you don't. I'm in a few discords with NSFW channels - I don't even go to those servers while at work.

And we're not going to remove admin from JCS... 

All the servers i'm in, you have to click "I'm over 18 years of age to view this content -- Gives you a big red button that say HEY YES I WANNA SE THIS SHIT"

edit: admins dont have to hit hte button.

I think this is a pointless idea. Y'all want a place to spam graphic photos/videos, or nudes, usually of fat sweaty girls so Eddy can get off for once, we don't need to open it to anyone on the server. I think the +18 thread is enough. It provides incentive to stay and retain seniority in the clan, while also keeping the sometimes literal shitposts, to a minimum. Or, you want a place to say the N word or other racist remarks with no repercussions, which is a weak point to argue in favor of this sort of thing. 

2 hours ago, Face said:

I'm passionate about giving the community a voice and showing that it doesn't matter Staff will just do what they want anyways.

16 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I'm passionate about giving the community a voice and showing that it doesn't matter Staff will just do what they want anyways.

Staff will just do what they want. 

I don't know why people seem to think this place is a democracy. 

26 minutes ago, fatb0y said:

Staff will just do what they want. 

I don't know why people seem to think this place is a democracy. 

It's not. Hence the point of the thread. Also to point how the retarded logic of "but what if I accidentally click it, despite it likely going in it's own section, which is collapsable, which is lower than any general chat would be..."

1e1ec776c9.png

Put the NSFW in it's own section. Collapse it, and you'll never have to worry about your fat fingers "accidentally" clicking it at work. So find a new excuse. 

10 hours ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

I mean, we barely use the NSFW area we already have. FFA used to be the go to place; now it’s just a graveyard of fond memories.

Yeah use the place you already have!

When I have someone PM me about "u gotta check dem titties in NSFW!" but I'm at work and can't look. Then I get home, get some kleenex, and lotion all prepared and sit down for a session only to have to scroll up in a discord channel desperately trying to find dem tittties. The forums are much easier to navigate. So for faps sake lets just use the forums so we have a good historical record of dem titties!

This has been fun. Love ya guys. 

This was going to end in funny messages replacing the poll, but staff are editing it too much to keep up with. Shut it down. 

I thought the joke was that the "sG" stood for saved Gamers...not sensitive Gamers.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, ChosenOne2000 said:

I mean, we barely use the NSFW area we already have. FFA used to be the go to place; now it’s just a graveyard of fond memories.

I was not aware that there was a NSFW area

Was told that THERE IS a NSFW area but it is only for L3+? What is with that nonsense?

9 minutes ago, chaos4499 said:

I thought the joke was that the "sG" stood for saved Gamers...not sensitive Gamers.

I was not aware that there was a NSFW area

Was told that THERE IS a NSFW area but it is only for L3+? What is with that nonsense?

Put your time in and you get to see the wonders of FFA. 

2 hours ago, Beerman said:

Put your time in and you get to see the wonders of FFA. 

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, ChosenOne2000 said:

Put in the time to see a section of the forums that appear to be long dead? Why? I have been around for awhile and have put in enough time* to gain a voice on the forums, not to earn the right to shit post. Also unless there is a log somewhere, all of my hours on the two WCS server quite some time ago.

This seems to be about adding a NSFW channel in discord in addition to or to replace the current forum page. Which, per the original poll, was something that the people would like to see. As the self-proclaimed People's JCS, I would hope that you decide to support this endeavor.

*enough to become a member/L1

1 hour ago, chaos4499 said:

Put in the time to see a section of the forums that appear to be long dead? Why? I have been around for awhile and have put in enough time* to gain a voice on the forums, not to earn the right to shit post. Also unless there is a log somewhere, all of my hours on the two WCS server quite some time ago.

This seems to be about adding a NSFW channel in discord in addition to or to replace the current forum page. Which, per the original poll, was something that the people would like to see. As the self-proclaimed People's JCS, I would hope that you decide to support this endeavor.

*enough to become a member/L1

Wait. Joined 2011. Who is this kid?

If eugenics was real I wouldn't exist, this is only a net benefit for society itself.

I fully support this.