Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Vojislav Seselj

Dr. Vojislav Seselj's Application [DENIED]

Name: Steven (or Stjepan, if you want to be specific)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34537647
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: https://www.gametracker.com/drvojislavseselj/

Favorite Server: sG TTT GMOD West

About Yourself: Definitely love playing on the TTT servers and I have been a long time admin for a year, and I am deciding (albeit I may not have all the time in the world going to school full time and working part time) on being a member of sG officially.

Do you use a Microphone? Yes. The Razer Man-O-War wireless surround sound 7.1 variant!
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? Nope not at all
Questions or Comments: Nope. Nothing at the moment.

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @Bluestreakid15

Link to Introduction Thread:

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

On 2/3/2017 at 4:30 PM, Dr. Vojislav Seselj said:

All I'm saying is that I don't really blame them if they start doing the hate crimes on Muslims.

I usually don't vote on recruits unless I know them well, and while I cannot vote no, I can say that your activity and posts on the forums are more toxic than the average player. I'm not sure if you're being edgy, but your attitude can lead to a more toxic atmosphere in sG. I implore the other sG members who read this to strongly consider the applicant before giving a referral. There's more to a player than just an in game persona. 

Formed an educated opinion and stuck to it, I like it.

Don't let these faggot sG retards change your mind or harass you into saying something to appease them. 

ref from me

6/20   

havent had any problems with him on gmod as an admin or a person in general

ref

10/20

I've heard bad things but you have your opinion and you stuck to it. 

So ill ref you 15/20