Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Renegade

Breaking News! 11/11/2017

Dearest members of this community, I am here before you bearing ill news regarding one of the BIGGEST members of our esteemed community. With the recent sexual allegations involved with many of Hollywood's greatest coming forth, such as Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, George Takei, and C.K. Lewis, I was shocked to find out that one of our own would stoop down to their level. I was simply having a nice wonderful day training with my team for the PUBG Community tournament, when suddenly I received an e-mail from my local internet police department with the following picture...

tPh0v3i.jpg

This is sickening news to me my fellow forums goers, to think... I've been browsing the same Vanilla minecraft server forums with such a person for so long... I just don't know how to feel.

If this 'man' is not brought forth to trial and convicted then there will be no hope left for the innocent souls still browsing this DARK ERP recruitment forum board any longer.

16XAEbQ.jpg

I personally respect the actions of our sG overlord and his freedom to express himself online.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

i think the only confirmed member of staff who isn't an open pedophile is ctark and the thought of that is a little fucked up when you think about it

woah woah woah.

I have a kid.

Don't let that get out.