Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

willy (wilson)

Willy's sG application [APPROVED]

Name: James Wilson
Steam ID: 76561198099621809
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1214593

Favorite Server: Zombie Escape

About Yourself: I'm currently a college student, who really only plays ZE at this point in my life, and also occaisionally doki doki literature club or other games like that. I study a decent amount, and enjoy drinking water. I dream on reviewing different types of tap water from all around the world. P.S. IF you get the get egg mcmuffin at mcdonalds, get the mcmuffin and the egg a la cart, and you save 10 cents, thank me later.

Do you use a Microphone? Yes
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? N/A
Questions or Comments: N/A

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @Lv. 100 Crobat @MistaChang

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Ref

my other muffin, known this guy for a long time.

595739/10 voice actor.

As crobat said, be active on discord. 

My suggestion is not to be a silly willy as you're joining sG now, and I wish you the best of luck on your app.

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

Quick question before i ref you, do you go back and forth between LA and Chicago or are you some kinda wizard? 

3 hours ago, Rock said:

Quick question before i ref you, do you go back and forth between LA and Chicago or are you some kinda wizard? 

Yeah I go back and forth, during most of September, and august I was in Chicago, then October til halfway through December in LA, then back to Chicago for a bit. Also looking to become a wizard, so if you know any tricks, please, do pm me. Edit: I go to school in LA, and my parents are living in Chicago rn.

Edit: I’ll ref this rich boy with 2 houses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ref

Played a little ZE with him earlier this summer. CSGO won't start up anymore, so rip, but he was enjoyable to play with when I could play.