Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

GCC PUBG Squad Event!

PUBGE.jpg

Hey guys, GCC will be hosting an event on November 12, 2017 to play some PUBG! They have graciously provided us with an invitation to this event and you will all be teaming up and fighting for glory against other popular communities! We will have up to 3 teams set up to represent Syndicate Gamers. You must be a member of the community to participate.

Event Description:

- 3 Games consisting of 21 teams. (3 teams per community). Each community is allowed 4 subs.
- In-game rules are default, with the exception of no red zones, 1.5 x ARs and first person perspective only
- Point scoring https://i.imgur.com/7XJYG0g.png
- We will have 5-minute intervals between matches, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Each team's participants must have been in the community he/she is in for 2 months minimum.

- Be in Discord 30mins before the Event starts
- First game starts at 5:05pm EST, second game starts at 5:50 EST, third game starts at 6:35 EST

Rules:

• No cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give u an unfair advantage over other players.
  • No ghosting
  • Do not be disrespectful
  • No sexual harassment of players
  • Do not be racist or use racist terms
  • No unless spamming of mic or text chat.
  • No advertising other communities events 
  • No name impersonation of anyone.
  • If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server you will be permanently banned.

If you would like to join the event, please sign up here and join the GCC Discord

Event times:
PST 2:00 PM (-3)
MST 3:00 PM (-2)
CST 4:00 PM (-1)
EST 5:00 PM (+-0)

More details can be found on the GCC Forums

Feel free to message Trav or myself if you have any questions.

I wont be participating just cause I’m dog ass at the game but good luck to those who do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Beerman said:

How will you guys decide what teams get to play?

We'll have to decide that depending on how many people want to play. Since the people playing will be representing our community, we're going to pick members who could best represent us.

16 hours ago, sweetrock said:

Im looking for a team?

If we get 4 people looking for a team in the thread, we can get you guys together to form a team :) C'mon, I think I got a team together, I'm sure we can get at least 1 more team!

Aight guys,

We've added a badge to the mix, however I am laying down some ground rules.

1. We need at least 2 teams to be in the tournament, whichever team places highest from sG gets the badge.

2. If only 1 team makes it in, they will only be awarded the badge should they place highest in the tournament overall.

NeiRNFc.png

Thanks Pike for the art, sweet badge!

Sign-up closes on the 10th, in 3 days. I know we have at least 1 team that is a for-sure so far, lets get 1 more! If you can't find a team but want to play, please just post in a thread and i'll group some of you together.

10 hours ago, fatb0y said:

Did any of you staff members bother to apply for membership to GCC? 

Nope

On a more serious note, no I didn't officially apply, but we have been offered to join if it is something that we want to go forward with. I met with some of their community leaders for a couple hours before we had the data breach, so the decision to join or not took a backseat for a bit. It could be a great opportunity for us, and I'll write up a post later about what it would look like for us and what our decision is moving forward.

Hello,

I am interested in partaking in this event, just looking for a team. I'll be on tomorrow and saturday to play pubg if anyone wants to play a few rounds anyways.

23 hours ago, Quayle said:

Hello,

I am interested in partaking in this event, just looking for a team. I'll be on tomorrow and saturday to play pubg if anyone wants to play a few rounds anyways.

add me to steam Warden Sweetrock