Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Free Speech

"Obama. The Enemy Within" "far right logic"  

Got a nice bias going on there faggot. 

I mean this doesn't help Rayne. I got called a Bias faggot for expressing an opinion when the comment I made before the picture was clearly directed at how the far right/left act 

I hate mobile

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Just now, Arctic Freeze said:

I mean this doesn't help Rayne. I got called a Bias faggot for expressing an opinion when the comment I made before the picture was clearly directed at how the far right/left act 

I hate mobile

You are the worst commincator because you literally just posted a shitty meme with no explanation. What else are people suppose to think when it comes from somebody like you. 

@Beerman

I think that's a big problem in society, they have too much loyalty towards their aligned group and close their eyes to everything.

Example is my brother's girlfriend, die hard liberal.

In GA there was a recent election that the democrats spewed tens of millions into to try and win. This guy was a plant, 30 years old, didn't even live in the district so couldn't even vote for himself. I asked who are you voting for and why? She said I haven't looked at any of the policy's the (D) is pushing but im voting for him either way out of loyalty.

That's like us voting for Ted Cruz just because he's republican, that guy is a fucking NUT and a weirdo! lol

I mean you can tell this girl any type of proof or evidence towards something shes wrong about and will just close her eyes to it and say all of us are wrong.

That is no way to go about voting for someone, you need to look at everything they present and ask yourself if that is in the betterment of society.

I hate mobile

I don't recall talking about Beerman, somebody who is known to openly joke around with his words... we already know when he's taking the piss...

He's not the person coming across as a bit of a racist bellsprout though.

Just now, Gashbell said:

I think that's a big problem in society, they have too much loyalty towards their aligned group and close their eyes to everything.

These are problems with the two party system and identity politics.

Generalizing the right and left.

Just now, Travesty said:

These are problems with the two party system and identity politics.

Generalizing the right and left.

I agree with you their, as I said, I support most of the social policies when it comes to the Democratic party's side. and I support most of the economic policies when it comes to the Republican's side.

The system definitely has its flaws, that's for sure!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a person or small group that was trying(and succeeded) in getting a riot going. Normally these asshats are racist mega-trolls who just want to piss people off and like when they get pushed around. Yes they are racist but they aren't looking to start an actual fight. They just get off on people starting shit with them and thats why they do this shit in a college town(in this instance). I know because they do this shit in a suburb of Chicago which has a large Jewish population. Those Westboro Church people figured out to really piss people off so they can sue anyone that throws a punch. These kkk/nazi groups just want a punch thrown so they can go home and masturbate about how mad they made people(kinda like internet trolls!)

It is well known throughout history that there is money to be made by dividing people. So that is why I would not be surprised if there was someone or people manipulating things to keep and increase the divide. That being said I don't think someone was like, "Here is $100. Go beat the shit out of that black man". Dragging people into alley's, parking lots and beating them almost unconsciousness while others watch guard is just pure racist filled hate and violence. No one was paid. That was just low life racist scum taking advantage of the chaos to try and kill someone like their great great great grandpappy did. However, if someone wasn't poking and prodding and started the dominoes would it have reached that point?

Obviously you can condemn the fuckers doing the violence and there was a "fire" of hate already started if no manipulation happened. However, that is just a contained campfire in a large forest. What happens when someone throws some gasoline on that fire and makes a path to the treeline so the whole fucking forest burns? They didn't do any violence but just pointed the violence in the right direction and made a path. That is some serious evil, movie plot fucked up shit right there and like I said it would not surprise me one bit if it was true.

I don't want want to agree gashbell as he said some stupid shit in that post but the part about one guy/group trying to get riots like this maybe true. It still doesn't justify anything or shift the blame from those committing the violence.

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Dude I know you work for Trump now, but that whole "both parties are wrong" is fucking bullshit.

Do you really feel all of the liberals/leftist are handling this situation well? All the videos out there of them getting into fights, yelling/cursing, and all the posts about anyone who even mentions having a confederate flag. I can see them not liking it, but people have a right to their opinion of the flag and the "meaning" behind it (which I always assumed it was just Southern pride).

I understand were you're coming from, but it's ridiculous that someone can't just walk around with a confederate hat on without someone from the left trying to hurt them.

I saw a video on Facebook this morning of some guy holding a confederate flag and saluting some statue of a soldier and he was just getting flamed for it. People were calling him a terroist and just screaming and cussing at him. Sure, he could have just been doing that to irritate people, but people are really gonna go up to someone and scream at them for that? Just ignore them. They aren't doing any harm.

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

You don't need to celebrate your heritage if it comes at other people's pain and suffering. 

With this logic we shouldn't even celebrate or be proud to be American's, because I'm sure America has caused pain and suffering for other countries/people. 

Just now, centran said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a person or small group that was trying(and succeeded) in getting a riot going. Normally these asshats are racist mega-trolls who just want to piss people off and like when they get pushed around. Yes they are racist but they aren't looking to start an actual fight. They just get off on people starting shit with them and thats why they do this shit in a college town(in this instance). I know because they do this shit in a suburb of Chicago which has a large Jewish population. Those Westboro Church people figured out to really piss people off so they can sue anyone that throws a punch. These kkk/nazi groups just want a punch thrown so they can go home and masturbate about how mad they made people(kinda like internet trolls!)

It is well known throughout history that there is money to be made by dividing people. So that is why I would not be surprised if there was someone or people manipulating things to keep and increase the divide. That being said I don't think someone was like, "Here is $100. Go beat the shit out of that black man". Dragging people into alley's, parking lots and beating them almost unconsciousness while others watch guard is just pure racist filled hate and violence. No one was paid. That was just low life racist scum taking advantage of the chaos to try and kill someone like their great great great grandpappy did. However, if someone wasn't poking and prodding and started the dominoes would it have reached that point?

Obviously you can condemn the fuckers doing the violence and there was a "fire" of hate already started if no manipulation happened. However, that is just a contained campfire in a large forest. What happens when someone throws some gasoline on that fire and makes a path to the treeline so the whole fucking forest burns? They didn't do any violence but just pointed the violence in the right direction and made a path. That is some serious evil, movie plot fucked up shit right there and like I said it would not surprise me one bit if it was true.

I don't want want to agree gashbell as he said some stupid shit in that post but the part about one guy/group trying to get riots like this maybe true. It still doesn't justify anything or shift the blame from those committing the violence.

Thanks for a long response.

Check this out:https://archive.is/gV3QX

These ads have been seen at every major protest. This is a craigslist ad for the recent protest with trying to pay people. Someone is inciting violence and hate into the community and making the divide stronger, the more I look into it, the more the evidence adds up.

You don't have to agree with what I say, but I appreciate you listening.

You are the worst commincator because you literally just posted a shitty meme with no explanation. What else are people suppose to think when it comes from somebody like you. 
That you've got me on. I keep forgetting I'm not around this community as much as I use to be so what I say can sometimes come across the wrong way.

Pretty sure everybody knows that.

Regardless, when you show up to a protest strapped with a knife, 2 handguns, and 2 rifles, you're looking for a fight or a chance to use it. 

Funny thing is.. the flag they say is the Confederate flag isn't even the actual flag. I think everyone needs to go back and learn history. Both the left and right have the wrong flag. 5a769c900e933e897118b66b25787ca6.jpg

Just now, Beerman said:

@Ironic Define "Southern Pride" and how it relates to the confederate flag. 

I always thought most people who had a confederate flag where normally descendants of soldiers who fought in the Civil War and they were proud of there ancestors. 

Now, it's more turned into some people know it pisses off others (which I don't know why it would), so more people have it now. At least, that's what I think.

Also what Artic said, the confederate flag people use isn't even the actual one.

Funny thing is.. the flag they say is the Confederate flag isn't even the actual flag. I think everyone needs to go back and learn history. Both the left and right have the wrong flag. 5a769c900e933e897118b66b25787ca6.jpg

If anything waving the battle flag is more stupid and a sign its about ideology  rather than pride.  Unless your ancestor fought with a unit that waved the flag it isn't heritage at all. It's just assholes trying to pretend they're gonna revive a Scummy racist ideology . Germany doesn't allow nazi flags to be flown. I don't know why we have to allow any confederate flags to be

If anything waving the battle flag is more stupid and a sign its about ideology than pride.  Unless your ancestor fought with a unit that waved the flag it isn't heritage at all. It's just assholes trying to pretend they're gonna revive a Scummy racist ideology 
I don't even think they know it's the battle flag of Tennessee lol

I don't even think they know it's the battle flag of Tennessee lol

Then theyre idiots for complaining their history is being taken away when they dont even know it.  The confederacy belongs in a museum with a plaque explaining they got their ass  kicked and why they deserved it.  "Southern pride" has evolved into a ideology glorifying a rebellion which I personally think should have ended with the execution of every confederate leader as opposed to the peace they were lucky enough to get 

Just now, Ironic said:

I always thought most people who had a confederate flag where normally descendants of soldiers who fought in the Civil War and they were proud of there ancestors. 

Now, it's more turned into some people know it pisses off others (which I don't know why it would), so more people have it now. At least, that's what I think.

Also what Artic said, the confederate flag people use isn't even the actual one.

Proud of their ancestors for What? Trying to literally tear the nation apart? Fighting for the right to own slaves? It doesn't make sense. 

Also you don't know why somebody playing the confederate flag would poss somebody off? Really? Fuck the fact that they ignorantly use the wrong one because they saw it in dukes of hazards pissed me off. 

Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

If anything waving the battle flag is more stupid and a sign its about ideology  rather than pride.  Unless your ancestor fought with a unit that waved the flag it isn't heritage at all. It's just assholes trying to pretend they're gonna revive a Scummy racist ideology . Germany doesn't allow nazi flags to be flown. I don't know why we have to allow any confederate flags to be

Because of the first amendment you fucking commie. I don't care if somebody rises a fucking Nazi flag on the flagpole in front of a house. But I also won't care when that house gets fucking shot up. The government has no place saying what flag you're allowed to own.

Just now, Beerman said:

Proud of their ancestors for What? Trying to literally tear the nation apart? Fighting for the right to own slaves? It doesn't make sense. 

Also you don't know why somebody playing the confederate flag would poss somebody off? Really? Fuck the fact that they ignorantly use the wrong one because they saw it in dukes of hazards pissed me off. 

Because of the first amendment you fucking commie. I don't care if somebody rises a fucking Nazi flag on the flagpole in front of a house. But I also won't care when that house gets fucking shot up. The government has no place saying what flag you're allowed to own.

First amendment doesn't protect you from spreading enemy propoganda. The confederacy was a rebellion we crushed.  See wgat the government does it you share ISIS shit in public. Same concept 

18 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Tearing down statues is a great thing. we aren't changing or erasing history by removing them. Fucking Germany has not one statue of Hitler and we still remember him pretty well. You don't need to celebrate your heritage if it comes at other people's pain and suffering. 

Why should we tear down our history? you make it seem like it to avoid hurting peoples' feeling but i have not seen any 300+ year old people walking around the US who may be hurt by seeing said statue.

By those standards we should also not allow any country have heritage period, since at some point or another it has caused pain and suffering. Hell why stop there, no religion should be allowed to be followed either since those have done far worse than any country could when it comes to inflicting pain on others.

Just now, SpartanSakaro said:

Why should we tear down our history? you make it seem like it to avoid hurting peoples' feeling but i have not seen any 300+ year old people walking around the US who may be hurt by seeing said statue.

By those standards we should also not allow any country have heritage period, since at some point or another it has caused pain and suffering. Hell why stop there, no religion should be allowed to be followed either since those have done far worse than any country could when it comes to inflicting pain on others.

Easier question. Why is government money being used to maintain and create memorials to the leaders of a rebel group? All these confederate monuments are paid for using government money.

Just now, SpartanSakaro said:

You guys are acting like the statues are going away forever, majority of the statues are ending up in museums when torn down, Embracing a corrupt and evil past is not something any decent being would enjoy we aren't forgetting our past but we also aren't trying to say hey this was a good time.