Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Free Speech

Relevant xkcd comic regarding the recent events in 'Murica. Apparently some White Supremacists are losing their jobs after their faces being shown protesting in Charlottesville.

free_speech.png

https://xkcd.com/1357/

If their faces are being shown and that leads to them being arrested, I could see the issue. If their face is being shown with them curb stomping another protester, I see no issue. Or y'know

you drive a car in to them or something

Just now, gemma said:

if you don't think nazis should be fucking curb stomped, fuck off

That's a pretty retarded thing to say

Just now, Imperium said:

That's a pretty retarded thing to say

yeah, it's so ridiculous to say nazis deserve to die. people who are literally heiling hitler/trump, saying people of colour/jews/lgbtq people don't deserve rights, and LITERALLY CARRYING GUNS/TORCHES TO "PROTEST" KNOWING FULL WELL THEY WANNA THROW DOWN. don't even get me started on cops ignoring all the fucked up shit they do.

Just now, gemma said:

yeah, it's so ridiculous to say nazis deserve to die. people who are literally heiling hitler/trump, saying people of colour/jews/lgbtq people don't deserve rights, and LITERALLY CARRYING GUNS/TORCHES TO "PROTEST" KNOWING FULL WELL THEY WANNA THROW DOWN. don't even get me started on cops ignoring all the fucked up shit they do.

Gemma watch out your autism is showing. 

Everyone has the right to believe in and say whatever they want as long as it does not cause harm to any other person, even if that person is a nazi, if you think that we should be able to kill people or cause extensive bodily harm simply because of what they believe in then congratulations you are exactly the same as the people you hate.

Just now, SpartanSakaro said:

Gemma watch out your autism is showing. 

Everyone has the right to believe in and say whatever they want as long as it does not cause harm to any other person, even if that person is a nazi, if you think that we should be able to kill people or cause extensive bodily harm simply because of what they believe in then congratulations you are exactly the same as the people you hate.

peak liberalism lmao

Just now, gemma said:

peak liberalism lmao

If you are not going to actually have a debate then why even post? or is it simply that you are so blinded by your world views that the concept of open dialogue is alien to you?

If you are not going to actually have a debate then why even post? or is it simply that you are so blinded by your world views that the concept of open dialogue is alien to you?

i just refuse to see your bullshit centrist shit. you are allowing oppressed people to die because you think nazis should be allowed to be nazis. i have nothing to say about it since obviously we aren't gonna change our minds.

Just now, gemma said:

i just refuse to see your bullshit centrist shit. you are allowing oppressed people to die because you think nazis should be allowed to be nazis. i have nothing to say about it since obviously we aren't gonna change our minds.

I can't tell if you are trolling or not, honestly the words you say are so dumbfounding that i have to wonder if you are saying these things on purpose. Just for the hell of it though lets go in depth on this one comment.

Are you just saying all these buzz words to try to make what i say sound like a joke? or is it simply that your insecurities make it impossible for you to have an intelligent thought?

Where did i say we should allow people to die? all i said was that people should be allowed to believe in whatever they want, as i said before, as long as they do not harm others there is no reason to stop people from thinking different things or saying different things, no matter how dumb it may be.

forgot to add a ps

ps: i can say words to make you seem like less of a person too ;D

I can't tell if you are trolling or not, honestly the words you say are so dumbfounding that i have to wonder if you are saying these things on purpose. Just for the hell of it though lets go in depth on this one comment.

Are you just saying all these buzz words to try to make what i say sound like a joke? or is it simply that your insecurities make it impossible for you to have an intelligent thought?

Where did i say we should allow people to die? all i said was that people should be allowed to believe in whatever they want, as i said before, as long as they do not harm others there is no reason to stop people from thinking different things or saying different things, no matter how dumb it may be.

insulting someone's intelligence is a great way to debate when you don't actually have a leg to stand on. by not acting against facists and facist supporters, you are letting people die. inaction is just as bad as negative action.

Just now, gemma said:

insulting someone's intelligence is a great way to debate when you don't actually have a leg to stand on. by not acting against facists and facist supporters, you are letting people die. inaction is just as bad as negative action.

So you don't think people should have the right to be retarded and should be told what to think?

Just now, gemma said:

1) read my edit

2) you are doing the same thing the only difference is that you are labeling me buzz words that mean nothing to me so i guess i can't really comment on how effective it is.

3) to have a debate you would need two or more people who are open to speak to each other about things, and right now i only see me trying to understand your reasoning and you shutting down any chance to talk this out like adults.

What?

1) read my edit

2) you are doing the same thing the only difference is that you are labeling me buzz words that mean nothing to me so i guess i can't really comment on how effective it is.

3) to have a debate you would need two or more people who are open to speak to each other about things, and right now i only see me trying to understand your reasoning and you shutting down any chance to talk this out like adults.

What?

You will have to forgive the SJW Sakaro they only know how to use buzzwords when presented with an actual argument and will end up calling you a xenophobic, misogynist, fascist & racist scum when they don't hear something that agrees with their echo chamber ideas. Honestly @gemma you are acting exactly like the words I just used when you can't even form a proper response with ideas and counter-arguments without calling someone a fascist. Get out of the echo chamber because SJW and 3rd wave feminism is literally a cancer that will destroy this country if it isn't stopped within the next couple of years.

damn i just need someone to call me a snowflake to finish the unoriginal dudebro insult bingo card

also im not even bothering to respond because it's a waste of time with your heads so far up your own ass

Just now, gemma said:

damn i just need someone to call me a snowflake to finish the unoriginal dudebro insult bingo card

also im not even bothering to respond because it's a waste of time with your heads so far up your own ass

Alright, I'll ask you this. What should you do to the people that don't follow your point of view? Throw them all in prison? What is your solution?

Just now, B-cock #1 said:

Alright, I'll ask you this. What should you do to the people that don't follow your point of view? Throw them all in prison? What is your solution?

will edit reply after this overwatch game

Just now, gemma said:

So because you were caught using a straw man fallacy you give up. People have different points of views, different opinions, different ideals. Honest advice right here, grow the fuck up learn to accept that other people will always have differences compared to you. People like you are exactly the reason I voted Trump.

Just now, Cman said:

Damn dude this thread turned into trump voters circle jerking eachother real fast.

There is no circle jerking and when presented with logic one side shut down because they didn't like the response. I don't know how others voted in this thread but I voted Trump because I for one am tired of feelings running this country instead of logic.

Just now, Cman said:

Damn dude this thread turned into trump voters circle jerking eachother real fast.

My candidate didn't get into office...I wanted the Johnson