Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Free Speech

Just now, water.exe said:

There is no circle jerking and when presented with logic one side shut down because they didn't like the response. I don't know how others voted in this thread but I voted Trump because I for one am tired of feelings running this country instead of logic.

What about trump is logical?

Just now, Cman said:

What about trump is logical?

Logic exhibit A) The United States has a serious illegal immigration problem and steps to help solve this he wants to deport illegals, build a wall and reform immigration policy.
SJW response A) Wall is racist. (Support to Logic A) Mexico has built a wall on its southern border to stop its illegal immigration.

Logic exhibit A) The United States has a serious illegal immigration problem and steps to help solve this he wants to deport illegals, build a wall and reform immigration policy.
SJW response A) Wall is racist. (Support to Logic A) Mexico has built a wall on its southern border to stop its illegal immigration.

You forgot to mention the part where he demanded mexico pay for it.

"Serious illegal immigration problem"  lol no it really doesn't harm us at all. Deporting them would skyrocket food prices and harm other industries as well. Most illegals don't even hop the border most are people who came legally and overstayed their visas. Trump gave the wall as a solution knowing it wasn't going to happen. He admits as much in the leaked phone call with Mexico's president. Also @water.exe theres no southern Mexican wall. That's a bs internet lie trumptards believed and spread 

What exactly is 'White Culture'?

https://www.dailystormer.com/unitetheright-charlottesville-live-updates/

I also wonder how much tail those bad ass white supremacists got that last night lol. 

https://puu.sh/x9lTc/0b54c05425.png

These tactics appear to be the same ISIS uses to recruit sexually repressed young adult males lmao.

Just now, slyfox said:

Our rich culture is being directly attacked 

one of the top comments for that video is "the fat bitch should eat the little bitch" 10/10

1 hour ago, gemma said:

yeah, it's so ridiculous to say nazis deserve to die. people who are literally heiling hitler/trump, saying people of colour/jews/lgbtq people don't deserve rights, and LITERALLY CARRYING GUNS/TORCHES TO "PROTEST" KNOWING FULL WELL THEY WANNA THROW DOWN. don't even get me started on cops ignoring all the fucked up shit they do.

Nobody deserves to be CURB STOMPED because of what they believe, and idk why I have to "fuck off" for saying this. Also like what Sakoro said, you believing someone should be curb stomped based off what they believe, makes you a SJW nazi. 

1 hour ago, B-cock #1 said:

Alright, I'll ask you this. What should you do to the people that don't follow your point of view? Throw them all in prison? What is your solution?

1 hour ago, gemma said:

will edit reply after this overwatch game

1v8R59u.jpg

Fucking lol. Punch the Westboro Baptist Church, punch the KKK, punch BLM, punch Nazis. Just don't arrest them. That's unconstitutional.

2 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

"Serious illegal immigration problem"  lol no it really doesn't harm us at all. Deporting them would skyrocket food prices and harm other industries as well. Most illegals don't even hop the border most are people who came legally and overstayed their visas. Trump gave the wall as a solution knowing it wasn't going to happen. He admits as much in the leaked phone call with Mexico's president. Also @water.exe theres no southern Mexican wall. That's a bs internet lie trumptards believed and spread 

@water.exe nt

Social change will happen with Trump in office. People are getting more involved in politics and I think that'll create a smarter, more informed voting base when the next election comes. Saying "x is bad because y" isn't going to solve anything. Provided that Iran or NK don't start a war with us, or even if they do, we'll be better for it in the end. Things get worse before they get better. Usually.

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Things get worse before they get better. Usually.

Questions is how far does it go before things start turning around.

The divide seems to only be getting bigger atm.

7 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Social change will happen with Trump in office. People are getting more involved in politics and I think that'll create a smarter, more informed voting base when the next election comes. Saying "x is bad because y" isn't going to solve anything. Provided that Iran or NK don't start a war with us, or even if they do, we'll be better for it in the end. Things get worse before they get better. Usually.

I'm not gonna lie. The last time I've watched this much news was 9/11. Literally, I watch the news on a daily basis to be able to anticipate what I'll be working on at the office the next day. I think for the first time in a long time, politics is interesting. 

---BREAK---

All,

If you haven't watched this year's White House Correspondents Dinner, I urge you to do so. A talented man named Hasan Minhaj made me stand up and clap in my own living room. I encourage all to watch JUST 3-5 minutes. If after that time the speech doesn't resonate with you; I thank you for your time.

For those who watch the whole thing,

STAY WOKE!

Just now, ChosenOne2000 said:

If you haven't watched this year's White House Correspondents Dinner, I urge you to do so. A talented man named Hasan Minhaj made me stand up and clap in my own living room. I encourage all to watch JUST 3-5 minutes. If after that time the speech doesn't resonate with you; I thank you for your time.

For those who watch the whole thing,

STAY WOKE!

Hasan Minhaj is a national treasure. 

11 hours ago, water.exe said:

There is no circle jerking and when presented with logic one side shut down because they didn't like the response. I don't know how others voted in this thread but I voted Trump because I for one am tired of feelings running this country instead of logic.

Wants the country to be lead by logic.

Votes for trump.

Am I missing something here? This man goes on emotional rants every other day, posts his nuclear strategies on fucking twitter and spends the majority of his life with a face comparable to a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Just now, Rayne said:

Wants the country to be lead by logic.

Votes for trump.

Am I missing something here? This man goes on emotional rants every other day, posts his nuclear strategies on fucking twitter and spends the majority of his life with a face comparable to a bulldog chewing a wasp.

When someone is themselves mentally deficient I think trump makes them feel smart because he's got the same mental capacity they do . 

8 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I've been saying this for months. 

Also, I'm sick and tired of people saying that we should commit extra-judicial violence on those we believe to have abhorrent view points. @gemma  claims to fight against discrimination yet would be willing to discriminate when she feels she is morally right to do so. This is a textbook example of a slippery slope. If we lived in a society where the script was flipped, and white supremacists were in the majority, and your viewpoints would be the ones considered harmful and deserving of violence, how would you feel if your right to speech was discriminated against because people felt morally righteous? 

To fight these people, do not meet them with violence, but vigorous debate. Debate them in the streets, use facts and logic, not emotions, to show others the error of their ways. Allow them to fall by their own faulty arguments. If you simply silence someone, whether by protest or violence, all you do is validate them. You give them a place to cry to the public and say, they must think I'm right if they won't let me speak.