Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotesMagoats

Well..

It’s good to be home. My fellow Syndicate Gamers, I have been so touched by all the well-wishes I have received over the past few weeks. But tonight it is my turn to say thanks.** Whether we’ve seen eye-to-eye or rarely agreed at all, my conversations with you, the people of sG - in living rooms and schools; on the servers and in teamspeak channels; at LAN conventions and on distant outposts - are what have kept me honest, kept me inspired, and kept me going. Every day, I learned from you. You made me a better Staff member, and you made me a better woman.

I first came to sG when I was in my early twenties, still trying to figure out who I was; still searching for a purpose to my life. It was in communities not so far from here where I began working with the gaming industry in the shadows of dead games. It was on these streets where I witnessed the power of trolling, and the quiet dignity of serious members who were facing struggle and loss. This is where I learned that change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged, and come together to demand it.

After 8 months as your Recruitment Officer, I still believe that. And it’s not only just my belief, it is the beating heart of the Syndicate Gamers idea - our bold experiment in self-government.

TLDR; peace out girl scouts.

giphy.gif

**Special thanks to--- @Bulldog, @Iherdcows, @Clamps, @fps_trucka, @centran <3

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tenor.gif

You will be missed :( atleast now I can slap you on war3. Thanks for everything you have done for me and everyone else. 

am9bAw6_460sa.gif

Sad to see you go, Totes. Thanks for all the work and help! You made awesome events, for example the last event that made me start playing TTTGO. Can't thank you enough for everything.

Another good staff member gone FeelsBadMan

Good luck with your future endeavors totes. Thanks for everything you have done for this community. Dont be a stranger :)

I'm sure the profits from selling your kids will make you the baddest bitch out there :gucci:

riperino pepperino haHAA

thanks for everything you've done

i have more that just /rules now  ;)

First off, again I didn't sign off on your stepping down! Your not allowed make this your finally stop on staff!

I hope you have found your self and where you want to be in life! Much thanks for all the hard work you have put in on the servers you worked with! Thanks for making events that was not always easy to follow lol

Stay fly and don't even say no to your kids! Will miss seeing u around on staff hope life takes u far! Stay green girl!

stay away from cows!

much love for u!

I'm confused. There isn't really a clear explanation for why you're leaving other than 

5 hours ago, TotesMagoats said:

This is where I learned that change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged, and come together to demand it.

So congratulations?

26 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I'm confused. There isn't really a clear explanation for why you're leaving other than 

Gotta make it seem like you were a important staff member or for the rep due to it being a step down thread.

Also was right about the disco dodgeball event never happening.

o8YPxGg.jpg

Peace though

It's a shame anytime anybody good leaves the community, but I just feel like there was an attempt at a rousing goodbye speech but nothing of substance was said. Lotta words with no clear message. I can't tell if this is a bamboozle goodbye or a serious step down peace out thread...udfZZfJ.jpg

Thanks totes for all the hard work you put into the events and for all the fun I have had mini golf, csgo, and RRDDD. :( 

now or I can slap her ezpz