Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

Who wants their voice in jailbreak?

So I will be adding in audio cues into two plugins, the last request plugin and the last ct plugin. So basically when it is last ct, you will have a sound file play and text (that already occurs) as well. The question is we need to figure out WHOSE voice we will use whether Text to Speech or  perhaps someone actually speaking. I will be doing a poll Wednesday that ends thursday night to determine. Who / what method we will choose. So If you're interested in having your beautiful voice saying "Last Counter-Terrorist" or "Last Request" on jailbreak. Comment in this thread or simply share your thoughts.  The names in the comments of this thread will make it to the poll where the community will decide and the winner (if staff approves and its not a troll). Anyways, thanks all and lets try to spread the word so I can get this done by the event Friday! See you on the servers. Also if you wish to have your voice used post a file of you saying "Last Counter-Terrorist" and "Last Request".

-Trucka

Just now, SpartanSakaro said:

i want to nominate myself but i think @Tubbles @blob or @MONKEH would be best.

Please only comment to nominate yourself. If you think someone is good tell them to post in the thread. I don't want a poll with 50 names.

I say text to speech would be kinda funny if you pick out the right one, but then again I would love to hear Monkeh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll make a few last ct clips for you to choose from.

Maybe instead of one clip for each, you can have a few that get randomly chosen because one persons voice clip may become annoying.

I'll also grab a few from people I know if they want to do it.