Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reigning_champ

who is reigning_champ?

henlo everyone! my name is reigning_champ, id like to label myself as a seasoned veteran of the sG | 24/7 TTT Vanilla Minecraft server, with well over 7 days and counting. funny enough, im only now joining the forums! i dont mind whatever youd like to refer to me as, people often just call me reign or reigns, but i also dont mind if you use my real name, J.R.

i hail from a smol region of the world in a country of the west, called the United States of America (you may have never heard of it). i rate over 2000+ hours on garry's mod and am only getting closer to the 3k mark. not particularly proud of it, but when you have a potato computer, then i guess beggars can't be choosers. speaking of vidya, if youd like to add me then do feel free to smash that mf friend button and leave a comment on my profile if you so please, here. aside from that im an aspiring aspire-er with no concrete ambitions as of now, alas

hope to see u all on the servers

hugs and kisses mwah! xoxo

hey I know you

Welcome to the forums :)

Jokes aside there's actually been two cases where I've told someone I'm from Canada and they genuinely had never heard of it.

On 7/21/2017 at 2:05 PM, reigning_champ said:

if youd like to add me then do feel free to smash that mf friend button and leave a comment on my profile if you so please

This dude must make youtube videos