Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JFK

Trump threatens Comey on Twitter

I'm at a loss for words. Up until a few months ago, he was consistently praising Comey's leadership and decisions as the head of the FBI. Now he's threatening him at 8 in the morning on Twitter.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333081-trump-warns-comey-better-hope-there-are-no-tapes-of-our-meeting

I don't see how he can possibly restore his relationship with the FBI at this point considering Comey was held in high regard by most of its agents.

I find it quite funny how the lead investigator to the Trump-Russian ordeal got fired by Trump LUL

Found this interesting even though it's from a while back.

As well with the hearing yesterday it was pretty clear that the investigation is not over by any means and it's still a "high priority" with the FBI,  said the Acting Director. I wonder what if anything will actually come from it. 

So far it's been mostly talk from both sides which is getting a bit tiresome.  

It's almost as if Trump endorses staff who agree and support him and then shit on those who don't.

And this was news when?

Just now, Sith said:

It's almost as if Trump endorses staff who agree and support him and then shit on those who don't.

And this was news when?

AKA: Every President that's ever stepped into office. LUL

51 minutes ago, Ironic said:

AKA: Every President that's ever stepped into office. LUL

Because every president makes a habit of targeting for firing those who are involved in investigating them LUL

Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Because every president makes a habit of targeting for firing those who are involved in investigating them LUL

What?

11 hours ago, Sith said:

And this was news when?

Isn't that the crux of the issue though? That we aren't really that surprised the POTUS fired an important apolitical appointee like the FBI director and is now publicly threatening him because they wanted to escalate an investigation against them?