Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wuggabo

Anyone around from back in the day?

Anyone still around from back in the 07 days? Been a long ass time since ive been on the forums or since ive gamed either. Anyone still around?!

15 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

paging all remaining oldfags 

GOGOGOGOGO 

n welcome back :^)

Good to see some old fags are still around and a lot of new people. Yea i wasn't active hardly at all on the forums back in the day. I played surf for the longest time then went to WCS. Played ZM off and on though. Back in the day when i was a squeeker and annoying as fuck hahaha. I remember your name Howard although theres a lot of names i dont remember haha. Don Danzone is one person i remember as well as Chaos. Im sure there are more people but was so damn long ago its hard to tell whos who anymore. Anyone playing anything other than CSGO?

Hello Oldman. Ultimate Oreo quit after not getting free TTT admin IIRC. That or during one of the clan restructures.

Also, @Oreo where the fuck you been boy?

22 hours ago, wuggabo said:

Anyone still around from back in the 07 days? Been a long ass time since ive been on the forums or since ive gamed either. Anyone still around?!

whatup

7 minutes ago, Taboo said:

chaos left a long time ago, dan was around in like 2012-2013 but haven't heard from him since

Holy shit my weeb lawyer is still alive. It has been awhile.

19 hours ago, Oreo said:

Am I still not old yet fuck

I miss being mistaken for you