Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

Officially under 2k Rank!

Wanted to say fantastic job to everyone helping populate jb! Today we have officially reached server rank  #1968! A little more than a month ago we were at 4.4k! We are doing it boys and girls let's make jb great again!  We also just reached a full server just a couple days ago as well. So keep up the good work all! I'll be making another thread soon when we reach sub-1k!  See you all on the servers and lets keep up the hard work.

-trucka

PS. First day in almost a month I didn't play Jb. TFW when out of town boys :kms:

Good shit guys :D I can't wait till this summer when i have even more time to rebel Kappa 

15 minutes ago, Booch said:

Jb is king long live jb

When tttgo just had about 20 randoms on lmao No sG people were on. Just 20 randoms but that was funny seeing

Also congrats to getting below 2k

6 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

When tttgo just had about 20 randoms on lmao No sG people were on. Just 20 randoms got three SO's on but that was funny seeing

Also congrats to getting below 2k

WDYM I saw it on Gameme started up csgo to join and you then invited me. Just because you invite me when I am already joining doesn´t mean that you got me on

Just now, Jodas said:

WDYM I saw it on Gameme started up csgo to join and you then invited me. Just because you invite me when I am already joining doesn´t mean that you got me on

LULit's not that deep.

And glad to see the jb pop rising back up, sadly still haven't been on to much due to work but I'll free next week so you'll see me on a lot more .

What was the old rank before jb started to go empty this time? Just wondering.

Are you talking about last year or the like just currently cause fps said 4.4k in the first post

6 hours ago, Booch said:

Are you talking about last year or the like just currently cause fps said 4.4k in the first post

He stated before jb died. So before jb died.

Its totally only cus I got SO Kappa

Thanks @fps_trucka for your good work on popping it and others!

On 5/7/2017 at 0:25 PM, ATG_AGENT said:

What was the old rank before jb started to go empty this time? Just wondering.

We peaked at like #1 back in either 2015 or 2016 I remember cows talking about it.  After that we were like top 200-500 for a solid year.