Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Call of Duty WW2

Why cod it's dead this shit has been dead for a while
Once we got all futuristic and shit it was all bad. That's why I stopped playing. They should stop this but then again some companies rely on this and is their source of income.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Why cod it's dead this shit has been dead for a while
Once we got all futuristic and shit it was all bad. That's why I stopped playing. They should stop this but then again some companies rely on this and is their source of income.

Hey at least no jump boost so that's a bonus

calling it, activision will find  a way to make this more shitty than the last games.

I'll give it a chance like maybe rent it see how shit it is and determine if I want it.

Just now, Booch said:

I'll give it a chance like maybe rent it see how shit it is and determine if I want it.

as with any publisher that is yet to release anything close to decent ill pirate it to see if its worth my 70 dollars theyl be asking for..........

Maybe they'll make a campaign worth a damn.

Oh a beach assault, NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE HA HA

as with any publisher that is yet to release anything close to decent ill pirate it to see if its worth my 70 dollars theyl be asking for..........

Redbox is only like 2 bucks for a day

I do have some high hopes for this game. It looks somewhat promising and could bring the series back into a better light. I can't say for sure whether or not it will be a good game, but only time can tell. 

Im not even gonna try it as it will be a waste of $60*

15 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

calling it, activision will find  a way to make this more shitty than the last games.

inb4 microtransactions and buyable guns 

18 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

They are most likely gonna add supply drops or some sort of micro transactions in WWII like they did Remastered.

But, being a long time COD fan I am looking forward to this game. (mainly because of its zombie game mode)

I've seen so many people dissapointed that there will be no jetpacks this year and a majority of the people happy because there are no jetpacks this year, I personally do not care I have played all cods and have not disliked a single one and sure it has its downsides along with every other game

13 hours ago, DR3Y said:

426b4c06d8afeb78fb7632bc2fd5aab1.png

Already Secured a pre-order

Cant wait to try out multiplayer beta soon

I don't know if I'm more dissapointed you pre-ordered or bought it for the Playstation and not pc. :thinking:

cod :thinking:

still probably gonna get the game 

campaign looks kinda sickk 

MORE $$ TO SPEND ON CASES

YAY:kms:

First time I'm actually excited about a Call of Duty in quite sometime. Hopefully they're correct and saying that Call of Duty is going back to its old roots. World At War is my alltime favorite COD, so I'd be surprised if I don't like this game. 

Just now, fps_trucka said:

I don't know if I'm more dissapointed you pre-ordered or bought it for the Playstation and not pc. :thinking:

PlayStation gets DLC first while other platforms gets it a month later, and most cods don't have much active players on PC.

2 hours ago, fps_trucka said:

1 hour ago, DR3Y said:

PlayStation gets DLC first while other platforms gets it a month later, and most cods don't have much active players on PC.

So both then

I am glad that there is another WWII game coming out but...

Why god why did it have to be a COD?

Why make another game focused around the efforts of the 1st ID?

Why not the 29th Infantry Division*?

On a better note, dat M1 ping at the end doe!

Music to my ears

This shit quality post brought to you by chaos4499!

*I do not count COD3, the dumpster fire.

7 hours ago, fps_trucka said:

I mean hey, if you want to wait another month for the DLC and shit, by all means buy it on PC.

Plus, I enjoy COD on console way better than PC anyway!