Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rock

Generic Pop JB Thread

If that was a thing i feel like people would abuse it to get rid of new kids that want to try but aren't the best or another example a group of people could abuse it while the server is low pop so that no one can play ct, it just wouldnt fit in and could potentially kill the pop we barely have.

I see what your saying it can be a horrible option than it can try to be a good one, but your pretty much right. This is why we can't have nice things in this world.
Just now, Rayne said:

While we're at it, can we bring voteban back?

vote ban what is that, or what was that

Just now, Rayne said:

While we're at it, can we bring voteban back?

Ontop of that why not just bring back No balls no mic LUL

Just now, TheAAAngel said:

it sounds to ban something but I don't know what something is

Its when the server can take a vote to ban someone if it passes they get banned for 30 min if not then they stay

Just now, LVL4ROCK said:

Ontop of that why not just bring back No balls no mic LUL

Its when the server can take a vote to ban someone if it passes they get banned for 30 min if not then they stay

thank you and what about No Balls No Mic

thank you and what about No Balls No Mic

If you are young and sound like it too then you cant talk forcing you to be on T, aka squeakers

If you are young and sound like it too then you cant talk forcing you to be on T, aka squeakers

Don't like that as I am 15 but sound 11 cuz puberty skipped my voice

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

We got rid of the no balls rule for a reason. If we had a great population I would say maybe consider it but a large amount of regular players are younger. As for @Travesty the 5 map limit isn't a bad idea but it would be probably 4 rounds you get to play considering the first is always a shit show. You also have to keep I'm mind maps that are easy to rebel on. I know on papa's sometimes the cells aren't even open and the round is over. 

Edit: also if the round limit was 5. I think more people would be leaving. 90% of the time people leave during map change or tired of waiting while dead. We need to keep uptime while still changing rotation of the maps

Just now, fps_trucka said:

We got rid of the no balls rule for a reason. If we had a great population I would say maybe consider it but a large amount of regular players are younger. As for @Travesty the 5 map limit isn't a bad idea but it would be probably 4 rounds you get to play considering the first is always a shit show. You also have to keep I'm mind maps that are easy to rebel on. I know on papa's sometimes the cells aren't even open and the round is over. 

Edit: also if the round limit was 5. I think more people would be leaving. 90% of the time people leave during map change or tired of waiting while dead. We need to keep uptime while still changing rotation of the maps

I just think the map gets a bit boring to all players after 5ish rounds. Maybe we could make it back to 6.

I think people leave because they've played for so long already on a map and leave once a new one changes. Maybe keeping diversity could be a good thing that keeps people on rather than people leaving after a map change. Usually it takes an hour~ for a map to change when there's a decent population on.

People get bored after a while when you're on the same map. Then eventually the rounds get stale and then people leave once the map finally changes.

There is !games for a reason to try and settle that boringness. We also should probably try and like help train CT's in a way make them less boring make the rounds more fun keep the T's doing something fun. Also maybe try what War3 is doing and do a Mapmaking event in a way.

Just now, Booch said:

There is !games for a reason to try and settle that boringness.

Isn't !games only for when you're dead?

During rounds 7 8 9 and 10 you start to see the wardening slip more and more into not giving a fuck. Then the rounds start to just become everyone just run around rebel and wait for the map to change.

Isn't !games only for when you're dead?

Idk it doesn't work for me a lot of the times but I actually think you can still open it up when you are alive maybe@Moose can tell us more

There is !games for a reason to try and settle that boringness. We also should probably try and like help train CT's in a way make them less boring make the rounds more fun keep the T's doing something fun. Also maybe try what War3 is doing and do a Mapmaking event in a way.

!Games is a great feature and I love it. Also we wouldn't need to train it's if they read the rules. The event thing idk how it would play out.

During rounds 7 8 9 and 10 you start to see the wardening slip more and more into not giving a fuck. Then the rounds start to just become everyone just run around rebel and wait for the map to change.

This is true because playing the same game over and over gets boring. Long cat long drop, jump rope, and more is was basically a lot of maps have to offer. Especially for.maps.with little games, then there are maps with non working games

I see you guys are talking about decreasing round size while yes we should do that instead of 5 rounds make it 7 so everyone has some playtime if they join a bit late and then decrease the round time because people don't like to die right as cells open then wait 10 minutes for the round to pass over change the time to like 6 minutes and make is so that cts can enter vents at 3 instead of 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then decrease the round time people don't like to die right as cells open then wait 10 minutes for the round to pass over change the time to like 5 minutes and make is so that cts can enter vents at 2:30 instead of 6

I totally agree with agree with this because dieing right off the bat and waiting makes people leave and the time CTS can enter vents maybe 3 minutes

Just now, LVL4ROCK said:

Well then decrease the round time people don't like to die right as cells open then wait 10 minutes for the round to pass over change the time to like 5 minutes and make is so that cts can enter vents at 2:30 instead of 6

This is actually a really good idea. I think five minutes however is too little. 

This is actually a really good idea. I think five minutes however is too little. 

Yea I edited it I think around 6-7 would be better because half of the rounds only take about 5 minutes

I say 5 minutes is perfect as its not so long that people leave but short enough to encourage them to stay because they will be thinking, "I died right off the bat, o well just 4 min left to wait." Also we should open cells 30 seconds after the round starts.

Literally the only reason you die right at the start is rebelling or going afk... after that it's usually a few minutes into the round when you die by games, and it's usually not too much of a wait. I'm more for reducing map rounds than round times. 

I say 5 minutes is perfect as its not so long that people leave but short enough to encourage them to stay because they will be thinking, "I died right off the bat, o well just 4 min left to wait." Also we should open cells 30 seconds after the round starts.

It usually takes one minute just for the cells to open. Also you need to post a little less my dude. I encourage participation but more than half your post count comes from this thread alone and it's only been up a day Lmao. 

To be fair 7 or 8 minutes would be the sweet spot. 

Just now, Moose said:

Literally the only reason you die right at the start is rebelling or going afk... after that it's usually a few minutes into the round when you die by games, and it's usually not too much of a wait. I'm more for reducing map rounds than round times. 

Not the only one sometimes we have bitchy wardens that give shitty commands to trick the t's or also they didnt hear it fully and the warden didnt see them ask for a repeat or they dont give a fuck and just dont repeat their orders at all.

Just now, LVL4ROCK said:

Not the only one sometimes we have bitchy wardens that give shitty commands to trick the t's or also they didnt hear it fully and the warden didnt see them ask for a repeat or they dont give a fuck and just dont repeat their orders at all.

A big part in JB is trying to trick people. That's part of the game, you have to listen... if they ask for a repeat and it really was unclear and the warden doesn't repeat, someone should be slaying the warden. 

Just now, Moose said:

A big part in JB is trying to trick people. That's part of the game, you have to listen... if they ask for a repeat and it really was unclear and the warden doesn't repeat, someone should be slaying the warden. 

That is true but then again i never see any admins besides some paidmens here and there that dont listen - besides sponsored he is doing a good job and trucka, i barely see the SO's on ever so that never really helps.