Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

Facebook Live Murder

Today, a man was apparently going on a rampage in my hometown of Cleveland, Ohio.

He was apparently broken up with by his girlfriend and claimed to have murdered 15 people. In the horrific video, he walked up to a 75 year old man, asked him a few questions, and then shot him in the head, all while streaming it live on Facebook. The video has been taken down, but I've seen it before and it's gut-wrenching. Do not watch it. I can't imagine being a relative of the man and seeing people on Facebook or Twitter sharing the video all over the place. He's still at large, extremely dangerous, and armed. He's not longer thought to be in Cleveland. Some claim that he's said that he is "targeting Greeks", meaning people in fraternities or sororities. I've seen warnings on Twitter about not wearing letters publically, since he's allegedly targeting people. 

I live 30ish minutes away from where this happened. I usually don't lock my door when I'm home but I definitely did tonight. I hope he is caught soon. I saw the video too, thinking the news site wouldn't show it. I was wrong and I can't get that image out of my head. 

Just now, Karma said:

I live 30ish minutes away from where I live. 

Not to get off subject here, but um.... what do you mean?

Just now, Karma said:

I live 30ish minutes away from where this happened. I usually don't lock my door when I'm home but I definitely did tonight. I hope he is caught soon. I saw the video too, thinking the news site wouldn't show it. I was wrong and I can't get that image out of my head. 

Stay safe, shits crazy.

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

@Karma and I live not 10 minutes from each other. My family's on edge and locked down. I'm back at school now, so it's unlikely he'll come my way, but I'm hoping they catch him soon. Some reports say the bodies of the others he's killed are in an abandonded house...

Yeah, tell your family to be safe (I mean, I'm sure you have but just be sure) This was done in broad daylight in the middle of a street.

Ugh, I'm sorry you ended up watching that video too. I'm usually pretty desensitized to most shit you find on the internet but that video

literally shook the fuck out of me.

I hate the fact that any moment can be your last based on some person's relationship problems or money problems or mental instability.

People are fucking horrible, disgusting pieces of shit sometimes. 

Shit is fucking crazy

I just saw the video and im really shocked and horrified from seeing something thats incredibly graphic in all honesty

Hopefully he gets caught soon

That dude is a sick bastard.

I'm not a religious person but when I see stories as horrific as this I wish a place like Hell exists.

10 hours ago, Karma said:

I live 30ish minutes away from where this happened. I usually don't lock my door when I'm home but I definitely did tonight. 

NO! Don't lock your doors. How am I to sneak in at night and watch you sleep? It has been really easy lately since you don't have the dog anymore but now you gotta go make things tough.

40 minutes ago, centran said:

NO! Don't lock your doors. How am I to sneak in at night and watch you sleep? It has been really easy lately since you don't have the dog anymore but now you gotta go make things tough.

Only you dammit Kappa  

On the serious side stay safe Narwhals and Karma. 

17 hours ago, Destin said:

too soon?

Are you guys really mad about this? There is a yearly 9/11 jokes thread and no one complains about that. 

Fuckin' tools.

Don't get me wrong, it's terrible and the joke was pretty bad too but it is the internet.

I dunno why I did it but I watched it. :( It was on the article website... I didn't watch the entire thing and no sound... but enough to feel disgusted and sick. 

I will never understand what the fuck is wrong with people. I hope he is found... and brutally tortured. 

fuck man, i teetered on whether or not I wanted to watch the video, and I did without sound

honestly it didn't bother me because of that, but I know with sound I'd be thinking about it for days. Had a similar experience just listening to the video of a cop dying to some crazy vietnam vet a while ago- No thanks.

I heard this crazy cunt has had his cellphone pinging up past the Penn area up to Buffalo, NY area / About near where I live. Hmmn. :thinking:

16 minutes ago, Rune said:

fuck man, i teetered on whether or not I wanted to watch the video, and I did without sound

honestly it didn't bother me because of that, but I know with sound I'd be thinking about it for days. Had a similar experience just listening to the video of a cop dying to some crazy vietnam vet a while ago- No thanks.

I heard this crazy cunt has had his cellphone pinging up past the Penn area up to Buffalo, NY area / About near where I live. Hmmn. :thinking:

He's confirmed in Detroit. "Confirmed" by the local news, so take that how you will.