Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistaChang

How do you deal with stress?

I'm not currently stressed, but it's interesting to hear how people cope with their own stress. Usually I take things slower, or just continue as if nothing happened. I rarely get stressed but when I do, it doesn't interfere with the task at hand.

ocasionally i'll start instinctively cleaning my house whenever stress hits, Knowing the floor is clean sets ease to my mind.

I usually listen to music or take a nap, every now and then I'll play some jb to destress. Sometimes that just makes it worse though FeelsBadMan

i play video games

my stress is related to school and when i play more games i forget all about it

and then i remember the stress and cry FeelsBadMan

Music almost always will help me out a bit when I'm stressed. Lately though, working out has been a good alternative for me to take my focus off of whatever I'm stressed about, and focus on whatever workout I'm performing!

Music and drinking, not the best but its my way. Not recommended for people who have had prior drinking problems.

Video games and going to sleep are decent way for me to deal with stress. Being alone is a huge stress reliever, especially if nobody is nearby.

Being in the Military, I see lots of guys dealing with stress via smoking, drinking, or even going out and having sex with base rats.

Personally, I either wash my car, guns/equipment, or marathon watch a netflix tv series. I don't smoke, and I only touch a small amount of alcohol at parties because really... I don't want to end up like a large majourity being dependent on substances....and I would like to try out for CSOR/JTF2 when the next entrance tests come around. I don't even touch coffee.

Play video game to avoid my problems and help cope my depression and help to deal with stress and uhh being alone is actually comfortable for me because I sometime get anxiety when people nearby. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also reading Manga or some funny comic that I like help with stress too

which why I play almost 10-15 hours everyday 

Just now, krony said:

Play video game to avoid my problems and help cope my depression and help to deal with stress and uhh being alone is actually comfortable for me because I sometime get anxiety when people nearby. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

which why I play almost 10-15 hours everyday 

Put on your fur suit, and lets ease some of that stress then, eh? xD

Talking to people, especially close friends and such. Sometimes it's just nice to talk, and speak what's on your mind. And of course playing video games always helps, except rage inducing games, such as rank. 

Chop things with my sword and shoot bows/guns whichever is available

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I rarely do get stressed but if I do, I'll mainly just talk to my close friends about what I am stressed about.

If I get stressed I just do something playing video games, hanging out with friends, or do something fun to keep my mind off from it

I either will sing or play one of my instruments and that helps alot with my stress calming down before dealing what is making me stressed and upset.

I typically turn to YouTube or music. I try and focus entirely on one of those things. Sometimes video games do help, but I typically play something where I don't need too much input, something with it's own flow at some points.  

2 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

Even though you guys will think it's funny or dumb actually jacking off releases a lot of stress, but besides that I just go for a run.

Any sexual contact (whether it be with a partner or just yourself) is a great way to help relieve stress!