Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

Community Digest - 4/1/2017

UFVHYyl.png

Hey Everyone! It’s spring time again… so it’s time for another round of Staff changes as well as some very important updates!

Firstly, I would like to first announce the newest addition to the JCS team: Me -- Beerman! Somehow I successfully won the Community Vote for Joint Chief of Staff and it will be an absolute pleasure to be a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Please give me your warmest welcome and congratulations. The rest of the team is looking forward to the changes I will bring to the community; for the community.

Now it’s about time that we formally announce our thanks and appreciation to Tristan for being our Climb Advisor. He stepped down 8 months ago when he attended last year's Coachella but since no one really noticed, we forgot to inform the community. You will be missed, and best of luck with your future endeavours.

On that note, we would like to send a special, long-awaited shoutout to the best Recruitment Officer that ever graced our community, and give him the proper recognition he deserves... Piero was truly amazing at what he accomplished as RO and it was an absolute shame that we forgot to mention him in the digest after he stepped down from his position. It was a great oversight from our Head JCS Mimic, but Piero shall not be forgotten! Thank you Piero for all the hard work you did during your time on staff, even if you let HUF in with less votes than required… water under the bridge.

We appreciate Fugner for all his hard work, but moving forward we will be using Google Calendar instead. Google Calendar includes notifications which was severely lacking when Fugner was the Staff Calendar. The increase in response time should give our ROs the help they have been requesting for months. However in keeping up with tradition, any and all updates to the calendar will send a notification to the user who created the event: “Fuck Off.”

We are pleased to congratulate Driz as our new Head Server Technician of JCS. He will replace Centran, who did amazing work as the Rust Server Officer, but we are excited to see the potential of Driz’ tyranny. His presence will be greatly appreciated during the JCS votes as he will be able to assist Eddy in combatting against Mimic’s authoritarianism. As a result of this change, Staff and the community will finally be held accountable for their actions, including those who self-ban themselves (Rootbeer). Driz can be recognized for sending fear into the hearts of many that have shown their presence ‘round these parts and his work will be welcomed with open arms.

Congratulations to the other members of our community that have finally received the promotion they’ve always wanted, but could never achieve: 

• Firefighter - Joint Chief of Staff
  • Swed - War3 Engineer
  • Sweetrock - Recruitment Officer
  • Narwhals - Server Officer

Look for more Staff changes in the future as we as a community are going to repeal and replace all of Staff, but mainly the decision to add a dozen Recruitment Officers. 

Special thanks goes to notable community member and forum warrior Junzou for putting in countless years of activity on our forums and servers. Due to his devotedness, we have decided to draw funds from the donations and award him with an ergonomic keyboard, an arthritis wrist brace, a Yeti branded shitting bucket, along with a lifetime supply of Kraft Dinner so that he can continue his habitation on the forums. However with that being said, due to the blatant rep manipulation and abuse of his Legend rank privilege during the Kino Rep War, his ability to rep will be limited to one rep per day. 

Last but not least, everyone please send their thanks to the weebs of our community. Thank you for leaving the forums and making your own teamspeak server as to not spread the cancer of anime in our community. Eddy whole-heartedly appreciates your absence. That being said, Cory in the House and Family Guy (and any other related animations... American, Japanese, etc) is considered anime under our leadership and will not be tolerated on the forums any longer. Posts with any anime will be subject to a 20-point forum infraction.

More Changes in our Community: 

After a lot of consideration and a myriad of meetings between our JCS and their Staff team, we have decided to merge with Slayers Gaming to become the biggest circlejerk in the CS:GO community. We will now be going by Syndicate Slayers. Please change your steam name tags accordingly, “sS | ”. Obviously, this is not to be confused with the German SS, however this was the best we could come up with.

Moreover, due to the demands of the community, we are finally getting rid of Jailbreak and bringing back our most popular server ever, Dark RP. We hope this will settle any and all drama in our community and players can hash out their issues in the new Dark RP server.

It comes with great enthusiasm that we are also going to introduce our very own ARA (Affordable Rep Act), where we will give unlimited rep back to you, THE PEOPLE. I understand many people voted for me due to this promise so I will take great strides to repeal and replace the current system. 

It’s now time we talk about the elephant in the room. Seeing as how there has been a significant decrease of activity in the Serious Discussion subforum after being spoiled by OrdinaryGamer and Ted’s toxic political values, we have decided to create a brand new subforum specifically for them. Fortunately for everyone, only Staff and the aforementioned can view this new subforum. In addition, they have lost their privileges to comment or create posts in the original Serious Discussion. And finally, due to the nature of his posts, we have decided to also change OrdinaryGamer’s forum name to ‘SJWGamer’.

To end on a high note, we had four community members reach the chopping block for the Janitor’s Project: Grayson Levi, Slyfox, Peewee, and Travesty. We understand this is a high number of members but we have just cause. We have decided to go anti-trans and pro-mental health so Grayson is a grey area we would like to sweep under the rug. Slyfox recently inhaled a condom during the most recent brofest when failing to put it over his head. This is something which was very concerning to us. Peewee, you’re just fucking annoying. ‘Nuff said. And while we understand that he is the crowd favorite, Travesty has constantly attempted to overshadow our ROs with his events, making our own look bad. This stealing of the spotlight will not be tolerated any longer.

Now, we will not be instantly JPing these members. Similar to the ‘Vote for JCS’, giving more power to the community, next week we will be having an event where you can decide who gets the Axe! Every two dollars donated will provide for an extra vote in this process. More details to come...

Thanks for taking the time to actually read this thing unlike the rest of the community who just simply wants to get their free post in. Be sure to rep all posts and pop Dark RP.

P.S. Mimic, this digest was incredibly easy to do.

P.P.S. In the name of Dojima of House Syndicate, First of His Name, the Ruler of Rep, Protector of the Realm, Sultan of Shitposts, Inspirer of Coups and the Rightful Heir to the Shitpost Throne...ALL HEIL DOJIMA! OUR ONE TRUE KING! What is dead may never die.

HAHAHAHA NARWHALS SERVER OFFICER

AND SWED GETTING THE ENGINEER POSITION HE WAS DENIED FROM XD 

jk swed i love you dawg

I don't even know how to respond to this community digest. Do I take all of this seriously, or do I just assume some of this is a joke.

Just now, Ironic said:

We here at @sG are all about those serious posts!

sS*

Glad to know our Dear Leader Beerman is truly looking out for his constituents, unlike the other filthy staff!

Just now, Beerman said:

Last but not least, everyone please send their thanks to the weebs of our community. Thank you for leaving the forums and making your own teamspeak server as to not spread the cancer of anime in our community. Eddy whole-heartedly appreciates your absence. That being said, Cory in the House and Family Guy (and any other related animations... American, Japanese, etc) is considered anime under our leadership and will not be tolerated on the forums any longer. Posts with any anime will be subject to a 20-point forum infraction.

JfP6J.gif

what the fuck

where the hell is the change to the racism rule and the global ban on furries?

????????????????????????