Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddy

Ranks and Recruitment changes (3/31/2017)

We have less than an hour left until it is no longer April Fools.

Will this all be a joke?

How many applications will get removed, and accepted applications be overturned, if it is?

How far will staff go for a prank.

Just now, Moose said:

We have less than an hour left until it is no longer April Fools.

Will this all be a joke?

How many applications will get removed, and accepted applications be overturned, if it is?

How far will staff go for a prank.

considering the only "approved" app is a staff member :thinking: 

23 hours ago, Travesty said:

Hey guys,

Even though you've been casting your vote as to why you think a member should get in or not and you've been feeling like your vote wasn't having much of an impact, well we've got the perfect solution for you!

Now you don't get a say in why you think a member shouldn't join! Muhwhahahahaha!

muahh.gif

Can't vote no on people anymore (cough sponsored) and it feels bad.

4 hours ago, ninja bob said:

Ummmm, excuse me. What happened to my levels?

You probably got demoted for inactivity, you should be able to reapply for your rank after 60 days of activity. :)

4 hours ago, ninja bob said:

Ummmm, excuse me. What happened to my levels?

Depending on what you're talking about, a lot of things could have happened. The community has gone thru a lot of changes over the years.

1 hour ago, Moose said:

Depending on what you're talking about, a lot of things could have happened. The community has gone thru a lot of changes over the years.

Based on his post history, he's likely talking about either Surf or WC3.  He was active for all of a year, barely long enough to reach the next rank in the clan system... so if he's talking about that, then he's dumb.

@ninja bob we have moved on to a new game since CS:S...  New servers in CS:GO, new levels.  The CS:S servers are gone.

5 hours ago, Moose said:

i'm just messing around, im just visiting

Just now, ninja bob said:

i'm just messing around, im just visiting

The clan now functions solely on reputation acquired through posting quality content.  Allow me to get you started by giving you your first point of reputation!

Just now, Matty said:

It's so..... pretty!

Get yours requested!!

It's a different shade of purple to the VET rank... but I still love it.

Just now, Rayne said:

Get yours requested!!

It's a different shade of purple to the VET rank... but I still love it.

It's literally the exact same haha, I used eyedropper to get the color to match from the vet rank. It could be the gloss I put it over top to get the bottom right a shade darker and the top left shades brighter.

It's an optical illusion maaaaan

Just now, Travesty said:

It's literally the exact same haha, I used eyedropper to get the color to match from the vet rank. It could be the gloss I put it over top to get the bottom right a shade darker and the top left shades brighter.

It's an optical illusion maaaaan

Look, I know you're not a creative genius like me but you don't need to get so irate. Not everyone knows how to use paint, it's not your fault.

Will there still be a month long sGr period or is it now until you're accepted or denied? Is there still going to be the sGr tag?

33 minutes ago, Husky said:

Will there still be a month long sGr period or is it now until you're accepted or denied? Is there still going to be the sGr tag?

Nope. We've already had a few applicants get into sG in the past few days.

1 hour ago, Husky said:

We no longer recruit. Get the refs and you get in. Hit me up for more info.