Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

I'll Keep This Short - Peace Out

It comes with a very heavy heart to say that my time here is coming to a slow close. I've been a part of the sG community for more than 7 years. I've made many friends and insulted many idiots. I've done foolish things and argued with far too many people.

I've been promoted to a position that will take away a lot of free time both during work days and will need my time during the weekends. I've accepted this soul crushing job because I will be starting a family in 8 months. As soon as my girlfriend told me I showed her the ring I had bought her just 4 months ago when I realized I wanted to marry her!

I don't share personal details with my life to people online but I am making the exception here. I have set my priorities elsewhere for the future: college, work, and family. And while I don't come around on the forums nearly enough I find a lot of my time spent fucking about in discord and raving in TMS. 

To be clear I'm not leaving the clan. Just going  inactive starting today. I'd like to give a special shout out to my favorite server Jailbreak and all of those who populated it over the years. Special mentions go without saying, those who are important know who they are. If you think you're one of them think again.

So many things are happening so fast that honestly I was planning on just ghosting but @Travesty told me that'd be a dick thing to do. So without making it too chessy, for the most part, bye.

One more thing, if you've made it this far down the thread just know you just got got. I'm here to stay it was all a ruse just a prank bro $3.50 etc.

You will definitely be missed man. You were always someone I could find entertainment in. We shared the same humour and I always found your roasts hilarious because I knew most of the time, you were just joking around. Even though there was those sometimes where I knew you were being absolutely serious and raging lol.

CONGRATS on the BABY. Hope everything works out for you!

See you on this side or the other <3

#BEERMAN4LEG

Just now, Beerman said:

So many things are happening so fast that honestly I was planning on just ghosting but @Travesty told me that'd be a dick thing to do. So without making it too chessy, for the most part, bye.

We all know why you are doing it, all of the sweet rep.

27a3dcd192.png

I wish you the best of luck with your family and your job!

Lets be real he is doing this for all the free rep. FeelsAmazingMan

Even thought I really never played with you except for the few times on JB, gmod once or twice, and TTTGO. We did talk a in discord and ts, but I think we were just insulting each other lol. I hope you are successful in your future with your family, and work life. 

On the lighter note, congrats and good luck on adulting. And say goodbye to any sort of sleep schedule. 

And on a parting note:

@Beerman does not have the brainpower to fucking think his way out of a paper bag, he's a fucking retard. I mean, I've talked to him, I know who he is, he's a dumb bitch. And if he ever fucks with me, if he ever puts me in some sort of self defense situation and I have to legally defend myself? I'm not going to initiate violence against him, but—if he comes at me in an alleyway, tries to do anything—I'm going to fuck him up so badly, I will put him in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing him I'll be punching him in the back, I'll be punching him in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing his eyes in, I'll break both his orbital bones, I'm going to DESTROY beerman physically, so badly, the people that come to clean him up are going to be puking when they see what I did to him, I want them to know how I feel about him, so I am going to fuck him up so bad that he makes them puke when they see his bruised, mangled body- if he ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now, I would never, ever initiate violence against him, but that's what would happen.

Holy shit congratulations man! Best of luck with the new position and try not to go too crazy when the baby keeps you up at night!

Will always remember the fun times in JB back in '10-'11.

They always come back. Look at me, I have a kid and I just sit on the computer all day :) .

For real though, my time has definitely declined over the past year, since graduating, starting a real job, and expanding my family. It doesn't mean you can't come around from time to time. Like you said, you just have to prioritize. Some days that means little-to-no gaming time, and others you'll find yourself with a good chunk of time to yourself. My wife also realizes that gaming is what I do to unwind, or relieve stress, so she's more than willing to give me some time to do so, as long as I always make time for her and my kid as well. Good luck on the adventure, and figuring out how to adult - it's hard sometimes. 

AHHHH PAPA BEERMAN!!!

Good luck my dude and I'm glad to hear you got a promotion! 

Keep in touch whenever you can and goodluck with the future!

You'll be missed by the community and everyone who played with you thanks for being a great admin on gmod ;) and always accidentally killing me on my freeday with a scout