Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

York

How Did You Come up with Your Username?

On 4/3/2017 at 10:11 PM, Rock said:

I used to be CS:GO// ROCKHARD then i started to play on sG servers and like 10 min later i was like imma change my name so i put LVL3 and then ROCK cause i was still into pokemon at the time and then eventually ppl said u need to lvl up so thats how i am LVL4ROCK

After this i went from LVL4ROCK to pebble after a long talk on discord with a bunch of people and it was cool or whatever for a day then it got really dumb and I had just realized how dub the LVL4 part of my name was so I decided to become just Rock after finally getting Destin's greasy haired ass to delete the inactive account with the name and he gave it to me and this will probably be my name for the rest of my gaming life. 

On 3/8/2017 at 11:58 AM, Ironic said:

I just thought of it one day in 7th grade. Stuck with me ever since.

Just realized how pathetic my response was to this. Didn't give much detail whatsoever lol.

So, back in like 7th grade I was a pretty damn good sniper on Call of Duty. I was getting ready to join (and change my Xbox Gamertag) a clan called Rise. Before I joined Rise, I was apart of a "wannabe FaZe clan" called FuZe Sniping. There, my username was literally "FuZe ShokZzzzzzz". One of my friends at the time would make fun of it because it wasn't original and it was stupid how many Z's I had. So, when it came time for me to join Rise, I decided to make my username "Rise Ironic" because I thought Ironic would be a cool sniping username. So yeah, ever since then Ironic has just always stuck as being my main username.

Just realized how pathetic my response was to this. Didn't give much detail whatsoever lol.

So, back in like 7th grade I was a pretty damn good sniper on Call of Duty. I was getting ready to join (and change my Xbox Gamertag) a clan called Rise. Before I joined Rise, I was apart of a "wannabe FaZe clan" called FuZe Sniping. There, my username was literally "FuZe ShokZzzzzzz". One of my friends at the time would make fun of it because it wasn't original and it was stupid how many Z's I had. So, when it came time for me to join Rise, I decided to make my username "Rise Ironic" because I thought Ironic would be a cool sniping username. So yeah, ever since then Ironic has just always stuck as being my main username.

Ironic good at a video game

?????????

:’)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Booch said:

Ironic good at a video game

?????????

:’)

Boy, I’m still a better Traitor than you’ll ever be!

48 minutes ago, Ironic said:

@Booch he just 360’d you man.

Bring it on nerd :’)

I’ll Juan deag you ez pz

Random name generator, and I used the two words that came up and combines them.

midnight

ace

MidNight_Ace

ik it sounds pretty stupid.

When I first started playing Steam games, my name was "mietzen," my last name with the first letter swapped with the first letter of my first name, and then after two months or so of playing on the TTT servers I made some friends who had their names as colors with an asterisk at the end and I wanted to be like them even though practically everyone from sG hated them so I changed my name to "Blue*," kept that as my name for a few months then I wanted to apply and I saw a bunch of other people already had "blue" in their name so I changed it to "Orange*," I kept that name for 2 years, and then after I took a 6 month hiatus from games to focus on school I came back, disliked the name, changed it practically ever 20 minutes and when I wanted to reapply I knew I needed to stick to a name, and at the time one of my friends kept referring to me as "thew" because my first name is "Matthew" so I changed my name to "thew" and now I'm back to changing my name every 20 minutes. I also go with "thew" because my ex hates that nickname for me.

if you couldn't tell i hate sticking to one name but i guess it helps people get to know you instead of having to be reminded of who you are

My name came from a very old NA FPS game called "sudden attack". Couple buddies and I played the game back then and I would always die from failed bomb defuses so the guys would say I would always have a short 'fuze', then I changed my name to Fuze and stuck with it.

There are a million of these thread and I don't remember if I posted in this one...

Fraternity name is "ChosenOne". I graduated high school as the class of 2000. Therefore, I'm ChosenOne2000 or C12K 

12 hours ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

There are a million of these thread and I don't remember if I posted in this one...

Fraternity name is "ChosenOne". I graduated high school as the class of 2000. Therefore, I'm ChosenOne2000 or C12K 

Ha!. you old!