Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

York

How Did You Come up with Your Username?

For me, I used to play with a guy named Tucker in CS:S. I think he had said his name came from Red vs. Blue and that I should pick a name from that series as well. At the time I was either going by Knives or Envy.

He gave me a list of names and York was one of them, and I've been York ever since.

What about you guys?

Just now, Yunki said:

My nickname in Hebrew is pronounced Yunk-Al-Eh. That can be shortened to Yunki. 

Ez

Yunk-Al-Eh

Yun-Kal-Eh

Yun-Kal-El

Kal-El

Yunki = Superman confirmed

Just now, centran said:

We have a jew who isn't on staff?

We have a jew that isn´t in Auschwitz????!?!

I picked this name in 2009 (which is why I used to use 009 at the end of my name). I bought xbox live in 2009 and a friend came over that day. I asked him for help with choosing a name and he then said to me: "You love Star Wars and you hate the idea of Jesus don´t you?" me: "Uhm yeah why?". Friend "Well just go for Jodas it has both in the name Joda(Yes we thought Yoda is spelled Joda) + Judas = Jodas" me " You are a blood genius" 

I have sticked with this name ever since.

People always think my real name is Jonas FeelsBadMan 

Used to play WarZ emulators and medded super fast! people said I was zippy fast and now I am zip :|

I would get into really awkward interactions with strangers on a month long road trip I took with my friends when I was 18. They started calling them travesty's anytime one would occur.

"Welp, that was another travesty."

We would laugh about it and another one would eventually come up again.

It just kinda stuck and I decided one day to just make it my name.

I had a shirt when I was in 4th grade that said "Moosin' Around"  on it. 

It got me all the babes. 

Avenger was the name of my old Prot Pally (WoW), and that name came from the spell Avenger's Shield.

No, it isn't from the superhero film :/

Had my name as Demon when I played xbox a long time ago, I always thought they looked badass and Demon's were/still are cool in mythology so it stuck. I love the word Demon, it just fits

Just now, Demon said:

Had my name as Demon when I played xbox a long time ago, I always thought they looked badass and Demon's were/still are cool in mythology so it stuck. I love the word Demon, it just fits

I thought it was because you sound like a demon on a microphone.

My friends were playing DnD decided to make a character for me who was a Chinese gangster called Mr.Kon and it ended up sticking as a nickname. kon is also the last 3 letters of my name

So most of u know I ONLINE radio for www.climaxxxradio.com in 2004

I wanted the DJ name sweetrockgirl but they said it was just to long so i pick sweetrock and I just took it everywhere i went on the internet!

Made it up. 

Played some MUDs back in the day. One wanted your character to have a first and lastname. I decided that I needed a unique online alias/persona name which I could always use. So I came up with Centran Tunturi which I have used for over two decades... take that you little bastards who change their name 5 times a day. I bet your mommy doesn't even change your diaper that often.

playing battlefield 1942, snuck behind and killed a bunch of people, in chat it was "oh you sly little fox..."  

i changed it to some random retarded name

then slyfox

Lindsay is just my name so that's creativity.

As for the autistic leet name from before, I would purposely use those kinds of names to piss off friends when they wanted to add me. I asked one of those friends for a steam username when I was making it, suggested rise to power, made it leet, and pissed him off again. 

My brother started a group called |fearless| and i thought gonepostal2010 |fearless| was a bit lame so a came up with a new one. From that day i've been kid fearless.