Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Hunter

sG isnt for me

To be honest I never really liked sG it was like every Gmod server so it had all the things I hate about Gmod servers in it buts thats normal. What I really don't like is the fan base not saying their mean but they all mostly play CSGO custom which I hate. So I feel like this clan is'it for me and I always hated clans because of the name change so I don't know what I was thinking. I thought it would be cool to be a SO and just have fun with the other staff memebers I like but I was dumb. Most of it is jusy me being nitpicking so I guess I was never met to be a admin on a server or be in a clan. So with this last post I will be gone from sG and it's servers and going back into my CSGO (funny right?) So goodbye everyone I liked and hated (still love you Will) I hope you guys don't get fucked up like my last server does everytime I come back lol.

The one and only Game Assassin

Just now, Game Hunter said:

To be honest I never really liked sG it was like every Gmod server so it had all the things I hate about Gmod servers in it buts thats normal. What I really don't like is the fan base not saying their mean but they all mostly play CSGO custom which I hate. So I feel like this clan is'it for me and I always hated clans because of the name change so I don't know what I was thinking. I thought it would be cool to be a SO and just have fun with the other staff memebers I like but I was dumb. Most of it is jusy me being nitpicking so I guess I was never met to be a admin on a server or be in a clan. So with this last post I will be gone from sG and it's servers and going back into my CSGO (funny right?) So goodbye everyone I liked and hated (still love you Will) I hope you guys don't get fucked up like my last server does everytime I come back lol.

The one and only Game Assassin

You can always play gmod or the CSGO servers, nothing stopping you there. This community isn't for everyone, but I don't think applying is a mistake for anyone but dray KappaRoss. If you want staff to withdraw your application, then there are no ties dragging you here. Cya around I guess man.

Normal members aren't required to wear tags and you can still play on other servers, if you came on our teamspeak you might find you like some of our other servers/people. Anyways, best of luck :/

On 3/4/2017 at 2:52 PM, Travesty said:

See you in a week or two!

On 3/4/2017 at 9:41 AM, Velo said:

He will apply in a month or 2

Edit: Reapply*

On 3/3/2017 at 10:47 PM, sweetrock said:

Nice not to know you, so goodbye!

You guys are so cute :D and to think I was going to join, clearly I wasn't mature enough. But im glad some of you wanted me to come back in a week or two and to reapply in 2 months. Glad I made you guys laugh because you did't know me from CSGO not like I was talking to everybody on the sG gmod server i'm been playing for a year silly me. Man too bad I left anyway glad I could stop by and look at all this wonderfull, poilte feedback from a respected community. But what do I know im clearly wrong right?

Love,

Game Assassin                  

You guys are so cute :D and to think I was going to join, clearly I wasn't mature enough. But im glad some of you wanted me to come back in a week or two and to reapply in 2 months. Glad I made you guys laugh because you did't know me from CSGO not like I was talking to everybody on the sG gmod server i'm been playing for a year silly me. Man too bad I left anyway glad I could stop by and look at all this wonderfull, poilte feedback from a respected community. But what do I know im clearly wrong right?

Love,

Game Assassin                  

Get bent! O wait u was born bent!

Love,

Game Assassin                  

You got an end game here or just crying for attention? 

Britney-Haynes-Cringe-Big-Brother.gif