Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheeky Scrub

My Mom Is In the Hospital

Hey guys. I just recieved news that my mom got into a pretty severe car crash. Just before she left we got into an argument and now im feeling really bad about myself. I dont want to sound like a little baby on here but it helps to be able to vent about it. My mom has always been there for me when I need her, and now the thought of me losing her is crazy. I wouldnt be able to live with myself without my mom. Sometimes we argue over the littlest things and I dont know I just feel horrible. Please keep my mom in your prayers I would really appreciate it. 

I am so sorry. I hope your mom gets better. I will definitely keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

@Scrub you really going to neg rep this post......

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

I am so sorry. I hope your mom gets better. I will definitely keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

@Scrub you really going to neg rep this post......

Some people are dicks. @Scrub *cough*

Anyway. Sorry to hear man. She'll be in me and my families prayers.

1 hour ago, Cheeky Scrub said:

Hey guys. I just recieved news that my mom got into a pretty severe car crash. Just before she left we got into an argument and now im feeling really bad about myself. I dont want to sound like a little baby on here but it helps to be able to vent about it. My mom has always been there for me when I need her, and now the thought of me losing her is crazy. I wouldnt be able to live with myself without my mom. Sometimes we argue over the littlest things and I dont know I just feel horrible. Please keep my mom in your prayers I would really appreciate it. 

That really does suck man definitely in my thoughts and prayers 

Just keep on being there for her

sorry you have to deal with this. make sure you don't stop taking care of yourself, that's really important too.

Shit man reminds me of my dad who im worried because he has a spot on his pancreas. Which could be cancer and the survival rate at max is 57% so im hoping its not. Hopfully your mom is going to be ok best wishs.

23 minutes ago, Game Hunter said:

Shit man reminds me of my dad who im worried because he has a spot on his pancreas. Which could be cancer and the survival rate at max is 57% so im hoping its not. Hopfully your mom is going to be ok best wishs.

I will keep your father in my prayers @Game Hunter. Also, thanks for your concern for my mom. 

It's cool to see that you care about your mom. My mom developed a tear in her large intestine and the spread of waste in her body effectively poisoned her. She went on a vacation for two weeks up north Michigan only to feel excruciating pain in her abdomen and she passed out while at camp. Luckily my sister was with her and at 15 years old drove her to the nearest hospital.

Me being the oldest, I was preparing for the worst. By the time my mom was transported back home, she had lost 22 pounds in 4 days and was sickly af. She couldn't eat or retain liquid. I ended up having her signing a will and contacting insurance companies. She really thought she wasn't gonna make it. Luckily we had an amazing team of doctors and they were able to pull off a tricky surgery in her abdomen. Basically, they removed 5 centimeters of intestinal tract and re-routed her lining to another part of her stomach.

She recovered and she's completely fine now, just her stomach is a bit smaller. But there was a good 4 days where my mom and I discussed how to register myself as a guardian for my younger sister, shit was really stressful. Glad your mom is okay and sometimes I wish I had a better relationship with mine.