Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddy

New Community Legend!

Hello everyone!

As most of you are aware that last week the community saw the departure of ChosenOne2000 as a staff member, ChosenOne2000 was one of the communities longest standing staff members, serving this community as a staff member for the past 7 years. Over these past 7 years ChosenOne dedicated himself to bettering the community, he would host regular events for poker and Left 4 Dead that drew in large community participation. ChosenOne is also known for not just bettering the community, but helping our community members better their careers in the real world. On numerous occasions ChosenOne would sit down and help people with their careers in the military, making sure they knew what was important and what would really help them push their careers to next level.

Chosen was not just a great staff member, but was also a great community member… and for those reason the JCS would like to take this time to publicly congratulate chosen for reaching Legend status.

The JCS would like to thank you personally for all the dedication and time you have put into this community for the past 7 years, it will not be forgotten.

Thanks,

- Eddy

My phone was blowing up after @Eddyposted the announcement. I'd like to thank the JCS for elevation to Legend. It was really cool to see the #'s all over discord and the forums. 

I really do appreciate this community on a personal and professional level. I enjoyed contributing to the community as a member of staff. In the future I hope to continue to contribute to the community as a Legend.

Thank you JCS and the greater sG community!