Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

I did try and fuck her. She was married…

42 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

TRUMP STOPS TPP
NOT WORTH MENTIONING

Not when every single candidate in the election said no to it and it's been considered essentially dead since the first debates 

4 hours ago, Travesty said:

Being critical of the President doesn't me we aren't accepting difference of opinion.

Your argument that we should just sit back and see where everything goes is completely ridiculous. As others have stated, it's important to be more critical than ever now because he's in such a powerful position. And when he makes irrational decisions (see: Keystone Pipeline XL executive order) don't get your panties in a knot when we start to post what we think of his decisions.

Stop posting foolish arguments if you don't want to be bombarded with differing opinions. If you can't stand it, either stop visiting the thread or be a lurker like the majority of others :)

But that's the thing, you think your opinion is what's true, when it's not. It's all based upon opinion, and it has been every single election. Whether abortion is okay, where America's money should be going, and etc. There's no "real right answer", because it's all based upon opinion. Sure, you can be critical. But know that nothing will probably happen with all these marches, because the government doesn't have to listen. 

3 minutes ago, Ironic said:

But that's the thing, you think your opinion is what's true, when it's not. It's all based upon opinion, and it has been every single election. Whether abortion is okay, where America's money should be going, and etc. There's no "real right answer", because it's all based upon opinion. Sure, you can be critical. But know that nothing will pr

The dude put a gag order on scientists releasing their findings to the public and is already censoring all mention of climate change in the government. The fact he's censoring scientists to fit his agenda should worry you

6 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

The dude put a gag order on scientists releasing their findings to the public and is already censoring all mention of climate change in the government. The fact he's censoring scientists to fit his agenda should worry you

Doesn't worry me at all to be honest

All of this has been revoked now anyway. I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of this.

5 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Doesn't worry me at all to be honest

All of this has been revoked now anyway. I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of this.

Censoring scientists doesn't worry you lol? Dude puts an oil company in charge of our foreign policy and bans any climate change discussion in government and you think it's all good.

2 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Censoring scientists doesn't worry you lol? Dude puts an oil company in charge of our foreign policy and bans any climate change discussion in government and you think it's all good.

Nope, not at all. We don't know what Trump's motives behind the censoring was. Some websites are saying it could have just been a temporary thing for switches in position of power.

If this would have been a permanent thing, oh yeah I'd be scared. But it's not.

7 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Nope, not at all. We don't know what Trump's motives behind the censoring was. Some websites are saying it could have just been a temporary thing for switches in position of power.

He's specifically targeting all mention of climate change and gagged the park service right after they tweeted about climate change. He's officially denying it exists which means we're the only country in the developed world with a leader that refuses to acknowledge science. Also the gags remain 

8 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Honestly at this point. Trump could kill your parents and you´d be like "Oh well it is for the best and it is only temporary, no biggie."

2 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Honestly at this point. Trump could kill your parents and you´d be like "Oh well it is for the best and it is only temporary, no biggie."

At this point Trump could end all poverty and you'd be like "How could someone do something so evil!"

3 hours ago, Jodas said:

well you are gonna be in poverty very soon http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38740717

Well at least it is supposedly actually being built.  He said there would be a wall.  I don't think anybody actually thought it was going to happen.  Also, this could help create jobs.  Maybe that's why the DOW has gone over 2,000 points in the first time in its history.  Obviously they are liking where the economy could be going under Trump.

21 minutes ago, Couls said:

Well at least it is supposedly actually being built.  He said there would be a wall.  I don't think anybody actually thought it was going to happen.  Also, this could help create jobs.  Maybe that's why the DOW has gone over 2,000 points in the first time in its history.  Obviously they are liking where the economy could be going under Trump.

Tax cuts and profits for big companies does not equal good jobs for the average person. It does equal less money for education spending etc as shown under Reagan. Also I highly doubt the wall will be a thing. The legal battle alone will take years.

8 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Tax cuts and profits for big companies does not equal good jobs for the average person. It does equal less money for education spending etc as shown under Reagan. Also I highly doubt the wall will be a thing. The legal battle alone will take years.

Education will never get the money rightly put into it.  The US spends billions of its money alone on Defense and barely leaves any to put into any other field.  More money needs to be put into Education, but it just won't happen.  The US has become a police state due to all the military spending.  This hurts the American people more than it helps.

I wouldn't categorize senseless monument-building like The Wall as a good way to spend tax-payer dollars. The effectiveness of such a thing is dubious at best. I live in a border-city, we have a wall and fences on either side of it, and a lot of the illegal activity occurs through tunnels that are dug under the border. Every week it seems there's a story about a new drug tunnel discovery. A lot of trafficking is done through air travel as well. inb4 60,000 foot-high wall

1 hour ago, Couls said:

Education will never get the money rightly put into it.  The US spends billions of its money alone on Defense and barely leaves any to put into any other field.  More money needs to be put into Education, but it just won't happen.  The US has become a police state due to all the military spending.  This hurts the American people more than it helps.

Under Reagan when we had tax cuts similar to what Trump is doing it ended up with education and public spending cuts which also coincided with the wealth gap increasing . Trump is talking about massively cutting government revenue essentially leading to a repeat of the conditions that saw a decline in the middle class.

You have your head so far up his ass that you can see objectively. Do you think Mexico is going to pay for your monument?

9 minutes ago, Beerman said:

You have your head so far up his ass that you can see objectively. Do you think Mexico is going to pay for your monument?

Probably not. Let's be honest, we all know they don't want to pay for the wall. I could see us maybe getting a little bit of money from them, but I'd be real surprised if we are actually able to make them pay us fully back.

Europe > USA

EU will remain top investor against climate change, in defiance of Donald Trump's policies

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-european-investment-bank-climate-change-investor-donald-trump-environment-epa-global-warming-data-a7546676.html

http://www.businessinsider.de/pope-francis-warns-europe-people-voted-for-hitler-and-then-he-destroyed-his-people-2017-1?r=US&IR=T

Pope Francis is a fucking legend: 

"That is the risk. In times of crisis, we lack judgement."

"The pope added it was natural for people to want to regain their identity when it is challenged — calling for closed borders as a result — but said it was as important as ever to maintain open dialogue with one's neighbours."

EDIT: Good job Trump! 35 new jobs xd 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/25/keystone-pipeline-permanent-jobs-trump-claims

Not reading 6 pages of this bollox... what have I just heard on the radio about Trump wanting to reinstate torture?!

Theresa May flying over there today to establish a trade deal with America AND to hopefully talk him out of this atrocity?

What have you people done?!

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

Probably not. Let's be honest, we all know they don't want to pay for the wall. I could see us maybe getting a little bit of money from them, but I'd be real surprised if we are actually able to make them pay us fully back.

The fact that he thought the wall be the solution to your illegal immigration crisis is beyond me lol. The fact that a fuck ton of Americans bought into it is even further beyond comprehension lmao. The fact that he convinced millions of Americans that he would get Mexico to pay for the wall is out of this world haha.

IMO, you guys need a new immigration policy and provide citizenship to the families living in the US. Keep the families together rather than tear them apart and deport them.

this country is going to shit quick. i honestly hope we get nuked by north korea, we deserve it at this point as a nation.

before anyone gets on my case about being a Hilary supporter i didnt vote for her or trump because i could clearly see that they were both corrupt puppets.

idiots

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

The fact that he thought the wall be the solution to your illegal immigration crisis is beyond me lol. The fact that a fuck ton of Americans bought into it is even further beyond comprehension lmao. The fact that he convinced millions of Americans that he would get Mexico to pay for the wall is out of this world haha.

IMO, you guys need a new immigration policy and provide citizenship to the families living in the US. Keep the families together rather than tear them apart and deport them.

I love how you assume that I voted for Trump based upon his opinion on immigration. I never thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall anyway. I never cared if a wall gets built or not. I agree, we need new immigration policies. 

I love how you assume that I voted for Trump based upon his opinion on immigration. I never thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall anyway. I never cared if a wall gets built or not. I agree, we need new immigration policies. 

...Nothing of what you quoted said that you voted for him for that reason

15 minutes ago, Beerman said:

...Nothing of what you quoted said that you voted for him for that reason

Oh rip. I thought he said "the fact I thought the wall..." My bad.