Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Renegade

CORRUPTION IN SG: A CTARK STORY

RECENTLY, AS YOU ALL KNOW, A 'BELOVED' MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN PROMOTED TO A RANK OF HIGHER AUTHORITY OVER US 'LOWER' MEMBERS OF THIS INTERNET FORUM BOARD. AND SOME OF YOU MAY SAY, "HEY, RENEGADE, WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE?" OR "OH MAN NOT ANOTHER ALL CAPS RENEGADE THREAD.". BUT I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT YES, YOU SHOULD CARE. AND THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE THIS SO CALLED 'STAFF' MEMBER, SOMEONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO SHOWCASE A HIGHER LEVEL OF COMMITMENT AND INTEGRITY THAN US LESSER MEMBERS OF THIS HUMBLE COMMUNITY HAS BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED TAKING BRIBES FOR  'FAVORS' AND OTHER SPECIAL TREATMENT.

THE EVIDENCE IS AS FOLLOWS.

EDnAY4i.jpg

IN THIS IMAGE, PROVIDED TO ME BY AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT CTARK, DESPITE HIS RECENT PROMOTION, HAS COLLUDED WITH MY UNDERCOVER REPORTER TO SELL AWAY THE RIGHTS OF OTHER STAFF MEMBERS AT PREMIUM PRICES.

NOW I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, MY FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS, BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS BLATANT CORRUPTION.

AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME CTARK HAS BEEN IN A CONTROVERSY. NO, CTARK HAS OFTEN 'ABUSED' HIS POWER IN THE PAST TO FORCE US LESSER MEMBERS TO PERFORM MENIAL LABOR ON OUR OWN SERVERS FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

40VMDyT.jpg

THIS SCREENSHOT SHOULD BE ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED, AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE CTARK IS SEEN HERE ABUSING HIS POWERS AS AN ADMIN TO FORCE THE 'INNOCENT BYSTANDER WHO DID NOTHING WRONG' CHICAGO TED TO MINE OBSIDIAN FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE.

NOW SOME O YOU MIGHT BE ASKING "BUT RENEGADE IF HES THAT BAD HOW DID HE GET ADMIN/STAFF IN THE FIRST PLACE?".

AND I TELL YOU THE CORRUPTION THIS MAN HAS SPREAD RUNS DEEPER THAN ANY OF YOU CAN IMAGINE.

sY0FPZ5.jpg

THIS 'PHOTO' TAKEN BY ONE OF OUR FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHERS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

AT THIS JUNCTURE, I SUGGEST WE SUSPEND ALL 'STAFF' RELATED ACTIVITIES UNTIL A FULL INVESTIGATION CAN BUT CONDUCTED INTO THIS MATTER.

SIGNED, A CONCERNED CITIZEN

TLDR: REMOVE CHOSEN'S RO BECAUSE REASONS

I can confirm that this matter is being investigated internally. Ctark has been placed on administrative leave with pay until the investigation is complete. We will stop at nothing to undercover the truth.

fontaine

14 minutes ago, fontaine said:

I can confirm that this matter is being investigated internally. Ctark has been placed on administrative leave with pizza until the investigation is complete. We will stop at nothing to undercover the truth.

fontaine

Darn, no meme on the RO's and no Christmas Pizza now, darn you Renegade!

18 minutes ago, fontaine said:

I can confirm that this matter is being investigated internally. Ctark has been placed on administrative leave with pay until the investigation is complete. We will stop at nothing to undercover the truth.

fontaine

With pay.

I might have a new career path!

as the former God of sG, i am deeply shocked at the state of affairs within the staff of sG. This corruption must be stopped immediately. I also noticed in one of the pictures captured by a trusted PI that mimic, who is gay, is deeply involved in this. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but evidence shows that there may be a sexual relationship involving multiple managers and the JCS, although the JCS will undoubtedly deny any sexual relations with their underling staff. 

Paypal transactions also show that a hotel room and multitudes of sex toys have been purchased and utilized by those in power for their own nefarious plots. Further, although unconfirmed as of yet, there are rumors that Chicago Ted was raped multiple times when he did not produce enough obsidian. 

Jesus, sG needs you.

Don't worry my fellow sG friends! Together, we will figure this out. Together, we will remove this corruption! Together, we will make sG great again!

Image result for trump

17 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

what on earth did ctark need all that obsidian for?

unless...

http://i.imgur.com/vn3DJiO.jpg

Mimic wanted some obsidian dragon dildos.

5 hours ago, Renegade said:

AND I TELL YOU THE CORRUPTION THIS MAN HAS SPREAD RUNS DEEPER THAN ANY OF YOU CAN IMAGINE.

sY0FPZ5.jpg

FeelsAmazingMan

I've played TTT multiple times with Renegade and this post proves that his detective skills encompass more than just TTT.  All in favor of promoting Renegade to "Chief Detective of Syndicate Gamers Internal Affairs" or CD of SGIA.