Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Staff Changes - 12/2/16

Congratulations to the new staff members; and thank you to current and past staff members. I am very excited to be a Recruitment Officer and I am going to work hard to bolster our sG member presence on our GMod Servers. I would like to see a large "sG | " tag presence much like what you see on our CSGO Servers; in addition to my other responsibilities as Recruitment Officer.

Thanks everybody and Happy Holidays.

Will.

MAH BOY

4 hours ago, Cman said:

Circlejerk- When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians(staff) - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

Just leaving this here so i can insult you properly later today.

1 hour ago, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

@Chewy I swear pls , dont add more weeb skins.

Gratz everyone

@Chewy add them for us babe.

and i hope to see what promise holds in these new staff members and farewell to the old ones.

21 hours ago, Will.Alaska said:

Congratulations to the new staff members; and thank you to current and past staff members. I am very excited to be a Recruitment Officer and I am going to work hard to bolster our sG member presence on our GMod Servers. I would like to see a large "sG | " tag presence much like what you see on our CSGO Servers; in addition to my other responsibilities as Recruitment Officer.

Thanks everybody and Happy Holidays.
Will.

Hopping to have the "sG |" by next month. Gotta keep working on my posts. :)

On 12/2/2016 at 8:11 PM, Junzou said:

No one could replace you as Poker RO.  You've been doin that shit for years.  Respect.

Yo dog I was doing the poker tourneys for a year and the current template being used is a very slightly modified version of my own typed out creation. I started the kicking people from the tourney group and the roll call.  It will always be my mine...