Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Staff Changes - 12/2/16

Hey everyone,

To go along with the winter festivities, it’s time for another round of Staff changes! With these Staff changes our goal is to better facilitate events both in the short term (possible Holiday events) and in the future, as well as help with the management and maintenance of various game servers.

Before mentioning the changes on Staff occurring today, I would like to mention a few Staff members who have recently stepped down from their positions on Staff. First, I would like to thank Crobat for his extensive work on Zombie Escape with Antiteal helping to not only populate the server, but put it in a position where it will be healthily populated in the future. Second, I would like to thank Yunki for his time and dedication toward the Rust server working with Karma helping out with server rules, maintenance, and drama overall.

Now, on to the actual Staff changes. Please welcome the following members to the Recruitment Officer team working under Fugner to ensure events are planned, scheduled, and executed efficiently and properly:

• TotesMagotes - Recruitment Officer
  • Will.Alaska - Recruitment Officer
  • MarkFromFacebook - Recruitment Officer
  • ATTG Agent - Recruitment Officer

In addition, please welcome the following members to the Advisor team to be working with their respective servers Engineers, department Managers, and Community

• Chewy - Zombie Escape Advisor
  • Avenger - GMOD TTT Advisor

Along with additions to Staff in some situations we must also adjust the responsibilities for various members of Staff. In this case, due to his position effectively being phased out and it’s responsibilities to be included in the responsibility of other members of staff, ChosenOne2000 will be joining the Recruitment Officer team helping Fugner and the Recruitment Officers with events now and in the future.

Lastly, we must also say goodbye to a few members of Staff. I would like to thank the following people for the work and dedication they put forth for the community in the past and I wish them the best of luck in the future:

• Marine Putin
  • Bite
  • Wave

As a final note, I would like to add that the Staff Applications page *should* have been fixed following a web hosting move we had. As of today I was able to successfully submit a test application via the page. If you are interested in a position on Staff and want to be considered for a position on Staff please use the Staff Applications page located here or by navigating to “More -> Staff Applications” on the navigation bar at the top of the forums.

- Mimic, Chairman of the JCS

Congrats everyone who got staff, and thank you for your hard work as staff to those who are leaving the staff team. 

Congrats everyone! 

27 minutes ago, Mimic said:

Now, on to the actual Staff changes. Please welcome the following members to the Recruitment Officer team working under Fugner to ensure events are planned, scheduled, and executed efficiently and properly:

• TotesMagotes - Recruitment Officer
  • Will.Alaska - Recruitment Officer
  • MarkFromFacebook - Recruitment Officer
  • ATTG Agent - Recruitment Officer

giphy.gif

In addition, please welcome the following members to the Advisor team to be working with their respective servers Engineers, department Managers, and Community

• Chewy - Zombie Escape Advisor
  • Avenger - GMOD TTT Advisor

giphy.gif

Along with additions to Staff in some situations we must also adjust the responsibilities for various members of Staff. In this case, due to his position effectively being phased out and it’s responsibilities to be included in the responsibility of other members of staff, ChosenOne2000 will be joining the Recruitment Officer team helping Fugner and the Recruitment Officers with events now and in the future.

giphy.gif