Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Sagan

OFFICIAL WIKILEAKS/ ALT RIGHT THREAD

9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

can you guys gtfo of my thread if you are not going to discuss the video i posted, wikileaks cut internet or how absolutely brain dead hillary supporters are following recent events 

moose nobody cares that you believe in only helping people in the same cult as you, pretty fucked up when you think about it imo

ordinary you are like 14 you are arguing with yourself across multiple topics dont bring it to this one too

You want us to take your threads seriously when you post retarded stuff like this.

Sorry bud, not going to happen.

25 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

can you guys gtfo of my thread if you are not going to discuss the video i posted, wikileaks cut internet or how absolutely brain dead hillary supporters are following recent events 

moose nobody cares that you believe in only helping people in the same cult as you, pretty fucked up when you think about it imo

ordinary you are like 14 you are arguing with yourself across multiple topics dont bring it to this one too

Dude I turn 21 in a few months and I'm majoring in political science with a 3.7 gpa lmfao. What fucking credentials do you bring to the table besides being an internet troll. Also if you're retarded enough to believe Hillary has the ability to cut someones internet access I feel sorry for you.It simply dosen't work like that and also Assange is in an Ecuadorian embassy so unless somehow I missed America declaring war on Ecuador its completely out of the realm of possibility. Its just Wikileaks making up shit to get trump elected because they suck his ass

31 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Dude I turn 21 in a few months and I'm majoring in political science with a 3.7 gpa lmfao. What fucking credentials do you bring to the table besides being an internet troll. Also if you're retarded enough to believe Hillary has the ability to cut someones internet access I feel sorry for you.It simply dosen't work like that and also Assange is in an Ecuadorian embassy so unless somehow I missed America declaring war on Ecuador its completely out of the realm of possibility. Its just Wikileaks making up shit to get trump elected because they suck his ass

The Ecuadorians cut his internet, and it isn't unrealistic that the US could have pressured them politically to get that result.  Hillary may or may not have been involved, but it would be naive to assume that the US didn't exert pressure just because "it simply dosen't [sic] work like that."  Cutting his internet access is a healthy middle ground between turning him over for extradition and keeping him safely tucked away.

14 minutes ago, Junzou said:

The Ecuadorians cut his internet, and it isn't unrealistic that the US could have pressured them politically to get that result.  Hillary may or may not have been involved, but it would be naive to assume that the US didn't exert pressure just because "it simply dosen't [sic] work like that."  Cutting his internet access is a healthy middle ground between turning him over for extradition and keeping him safely tucked away.

Ok last I read wikileaks was saying an "unknown state actor"  like it was someone remotely shutting off a switch. If I knew they were blaming the ecuadorians now I wouldn't have said that it was crazy. I'm still waiting for wikileaks to show it isn't biased and hack some of trump's companies because at this point its obvious who they're working for

So I did some digging on the person who made the video in question and found some pretty interesting things. I wanted to believe it at first because a lot of what they say is quite damning on quite a few perspectives.

However, James O'Keefe is also well known for editing videos in a way that circumvents the truth. Look up his ACORN video, Shirley Sherrod video, and the NPR videos. All apparently proven to be false in the face of the original, unedited videos themselves. Not to mention that his methods to getting information are just as illegal, if not more, so I'm not sure why I should even believe anything in this video at face value.

I might add that this isn't a new thing that was JUST brought up in order to deface his video as it was just made. I had to sift through quite a bit of sycophantic garbage in order to even unearth this part. A lot of the craze I'm seeing now is just people spouting, "FUCK THE DNC ITS SO CORRUPT OMG." Well no shit, both parties are corrupt. I'm not sure why people are trying to use videos like this in order to pretend the other party doesn't do the same. 

I really want to link some sites as citations, but a majority of them are so politically bias that it just hurts. I find it to be sad that I have to piece together information that might not actually be true from blatant lies as it is.

As it stands, I really don't see anyone winning this election. It's everyone's loss at this point. It's a shame people are too blinded by their own opinions to even see this.

The fact that this election has turned into, "Who has more damning evidence against them?" instead of "Who has better ideas?" is just appalling.

6 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

No the minority groups I'm referencing are blacks(the idiot supports stop and frisk despite it being unconstitutional and based around racial profiling), legal latinos who have seen themselves being the targets of hate from trump supporters who seem to believe any latino that protests against him is illegal, and those of middle eastern descent who have seen hate for them skyrocket since trump started running and supporting the retarded and unconstitutional idea of banning muslim immigration. Also tell me you could live with the economic effects of every illegal being deported which would demolish our agricultural industry and make food prices skyrocket.  I don't even like Hillary I just believe in supporting the person who has policies you can actually analyze unlike trump who hasn't explained how he would do half his ideas such as paying for the wall, destroying ISIS(which is already being destroyed as we speak in Iraq)  and replacing Obamacare without a single word on what hes going to do about that. Trump supporters have given in to a cult of personality because that is so much easier than actually focusing on policies. Also why are Trump supporters using Bill Clinton as half their political ammo. Hes not running.  I have barely seen a single Trump supporter try to justify him based on policy alone.

@Swed So basically you're saying you want Trump because he will be so bad that people will vote 3rd party? You honestly able to live with yourself when he gets the right to marriage taken away from gays and medical care taken from poor women by defunding planned parenthood? Destroying the rights of people isn't the way to bring about political change.

You'd be happy with a president who is possibly medically incapable of holding that office, carelessly endangered (Which is synonymous with gross negligence, how she wasn't indicted is beyond me)  the lives of U.S citizens with her use of e-mailis accused of pay-to-play politics with foreign governments and using her position as the secretary of state to fund her PRIVATE foundation, gave speeches she won't release to the public for hundreds of thousands of dollars to a list of wall street banks, and finally, an opinion piece about the bias of media against Trump and the lack of focus on the proof for everything she's been accused of following the wikileaks and podesta leaks.

Trump is a piece of shit, but Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit who used this great Nation to fund herself.

Same question, how can you justify voting for Hillary?

8 minutes ago, Swed said:

Specifically because Hillary can be predicted to act in Hillary's best interest.  Trump can as well, but as you've pointed out, Hillary has made a career of manipulations that would make Machiavelli shudder.  She's a talented political operative.  Trump has had failed business after failed business, and can barely muster enough focus to finish a sentence.  There have been indications that his VP will be the one in charge of the White House, and that he'll just be along for the ride.  He's demonstrated he can easily be manipulated by foreign actors during the campaign as well; not less than a week ago he was caught repeating propaganda from the Kremlin verbatim.  Hillary is crooked as fuck, but she's not a dumbass.

I will not be voting for her, or for Trump, or for any presidential candidate for that matter... But you asked how someone could justify voting for her.

3 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Specifically because Hillary can be predicted to act in Hillary's best interest.  Trump can as well, but as you've pointed out, Hillary has made a career of manipulations that would make Machiavelli shudder.  She's a talented political operative.  Trump has had failed business after failed business, and can barely muster enough focus to finish a sentence.  There have been indications that his VP will be the one in charge of the White House, and that he'll just be along for the ride.  He's demonstrated he can easily be manipulated by foreign actors during the campaign as well; not less than a week ago he was caught repeating propaganda from the Kremlin verbatim.  Hillary is crooked as fuck, but she's not a dumbass.

I will not be voting for her, or for Trump, or for any presidential candidate for that matter... But you asked how someone could justify voting for her.

My counter-point would be that, based on the video and commentary I've read about Hillary's health condition, the possibility of her being a figurehead for unseen handlers is, in my opinion, a much greater possibility and certainly a scary proposition. Now this point is purely opinionated and not based on confirmed facts, but I doubt Trump will allow anyone to make him a figurehead, and I think he's incapable of being one without his own consent.

3 minutes ago, Swed said:

Without his own consent is key here. I'd much prefer Kasich over Pence for that matter, too.

No kidding, Pence is... special.  The point of me linking the article is that he does appear to want to be a figurehead.  He will rely heavily on Pence as an advisor in the political arena.  He has no idea what the fuck he's doing.  It's like his campaign started as a prank and he just didn't know how to stop it from going too far, and now he's in too deep.

12 minutes ago, Junzou said:

No kidding, Pence is... special.  The point of me linking the article is that he does appear to want to be a figurehead.  He will rely heavily on Pence as an advisor in the political arena.  He has no idea what the fuck he's doing.  It's like his campaign started as a prank and he just didn't know how to stop it from going too far, and now he's in too deep.

I told my dad he'd drop out early so the GOP would appear moderate. How wrong I was.

2 hours ago, Swed said:

My way to justify Clinton is basically I agree with her stated policies while Trump's policies are a incoherent mess. Both of them are corrupt as shit. But Trump is a corrupt sack of shit that barely knows what the job hes running for entails while Hillary will actually understand what the job entails and not maneuver us into a diplomatic disaster. Trump is only running to cut his own company's taxes. Hillary's policies will at least help most people. You seem to not care about policies at all and just focus on scandals which both have so many theres no way to possibly fact check them all. Do you really believe Hillary is dying lol. She wouldn't be spending her last time on earth running back and forth without a moments peace if she actually thought she was sick. Trump is the one who refuses to make who donates to his charity public knowledge. His entire platform is built around the idea illegals are somehow destroying america while ignoring the economic fact we need them for our economy. His other go to is ISIS which is already getting its fucking ass handed to it. Trump honestly barely understands how government works. This election chooses the person who has to go into a room and discuss things civilly with people they might potentially very much dislike or who will be trying to get the better of them. Trump can't sit through a structured debate without throwing a hissy fit on twitter. The world already thinks hes a joke.The mans vp tried to force women who had abortions and miscarriages to hold funerals. Do you honestly think a Trump administration won't lead to people's civil liberties being targeted for the sake of appealing to radical christians?

5 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

My way to justify Clinton is basically I agree with her stated policies while Trump's policies are a incoherent mess. Both of them are corrupt as shit. But Trump is a corrupt sack of shit that barely knows what the job hes running for entails while Hillary will actually understand what the job entails and not maneuver us into a diplomatic disaster. Trump is only running to cut his own company's taxes. Hillary's policies will at least help most people. You seem to not care about policies at all and just focus on scandals which both have so many theres no way to possibly fact check them all. Do you really believe Hillary is dying lol. She wouldn't be spending her last time on earth running back and forth without a moments peace if she actually thought she was sick. Trump is the one who refuses to make who donates to his charity public knowledge. His entire platform is built around the idea illegals are somehow destroying america while ignoring the economic fact we need them for our economy. His other go to is ISIS which is already getting its fucking ass handed to it. Trump honestly barely understands how government works. This election chooses the person who has to go into a room and discuss things civilly with people they might potentially very much dislike or who will be trying to get the better of them. Trump can't sit through a structured debate without throwing a hissy fit on twitter. The world already thinks hes a joke.The mans vp tried to force women who had abortions and miscarriages to hold funerals. Do you honestly think a Trump administration won't lead to people's civil liberties being targeted for the sake of appealing to radical christians?

The fact you believe just because we have illegals means we need them is complete horse shit. Meanwhile you completely ignore the countless thousands of people who can still report for unemployment and the people who have maxed out and are no longer apart of that statistic. The real question if we did free these jobs back up for legal Americans how many would actually do them and I don't know if you have ever looked for a job or if you got handed everything but if you need money you will do whatever job you can to survive. U6-vs-U3-Jun-2016.jpg

The video is clearly faked and so far nothing that damning has come out of wikileaks besides things campaigns have always done. Maybe not in the best taste all the time, but it is nothing compared to what trump has been doing to the past year, every single day trump does another 10 stupid things and another 10 stupid things come out about his past. 

It is clear who the better candidate is, and in 3 weeks it will be confirmed and all the deplorables who came out for this election can cry for a few days then disappear till next election.

What is really important at this point is that dems win back the senate, right now they are projected at winning senate and have the possibility of winning the house, so we can start making some real progress without the GOP impeding because of party positions, and ignoring what is best for the country.

jIYA3zM.png

1 hour ago, water.exe said:

The fact you believe just because we have illegals means we need them is complete horse shit. Meanwhile you completely ignore the countless thousands of people who can still report for unemployment and the people who have maxed out and are no longer apart of that statistic. The real question if we did free these jobs back up for legal Americans how many would actually do them and I don't know if you have ever looked for a job or if you got handed everything but if you need money you will do whatever job you can to survive. U6-vs-U3-Jun-2016.jpg

Ok look dumbass research and common sense has shown americans wont take jobs that pay below minimum wage and require 50+ hours out in the hot sun harvesting crops. Most americans don't even have the skills necessary to farm. If we removed illegal immigrants billions of dollars would be lost in crops. I've worked for years already to help pay for my college. I doubt I'd see you or most of a Trump's supporters willing to work  in the fields any time soon. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/#4a88adb3404a

Ok look dumbass research and common sense has shown americans wont take jobs that pay below minimum wage and require 50+ hours out in the hot sun harvesting crops. Most americans don't even have the skills necessary to farm. If we removed illegal immigrants billions of dollars would be lost in crops. I've worked for years already to help pay for my college. I doubt I'd see you or most of a Trump's supporters willing to work  in the fields any time soon. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/#4a88adb3404a

More like working minimum and under 30hours a week so the employer doesn't have to provide health insurance. @water.exe do you know a single person who would take that job? There is no to for advancement, shitty conditions, and not the most rewarding job.

16 minutes ago, Beerman said:

More like working minimum and under 30hours a week so the employer doesn't have to provide health insurance. @water.exe do you know a single person who would take that job? There is no to for advancement, shitty conditions, and not the most rewarding job.

Well considering I've worked on farms before I wouldn't be opposed to working on another if I had to.

3 minutes ago, water.exe said:

Well considering I've worked on farms before I wouldn't be opposed to working on another if I had to.

for 6 dollars or less an hour? With a family to support? Its not worth it

for 6 dollars or less an hour?

You forget that farms would have to pay minimum wage. So that is offset elsewhere such as higher food costs or farmers going out of business.

2 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

for 6 dollars or less an hour?

Even if he does, he's completely missing out on the fact that illegals don't have nearly as much access to welfare/entitlements that legal residents/citizens have.  Even assuming you're able to replace your entire ultra-low-skill, underpaid workforce, employers have to provide health benefits, maternity time (in most states) and the state and federal government have to support them.  California is notorious for having very strong employment laws.

It's ok though, dey terk er jerbs.

41 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

I bring a valid statistic and you come back with and insult and "research and studies" with no initial supporting articales. Now the forbes articale you so carefully chose keeps quoting "skills" what skills may these be exactly because like I said having worked on a farm if it was what I needed to do to pay my bills I would. 

22 minutes ago, water.exe said:

I bring a valid statistic and you come back with and insult and "research and studies" with no initial supporting articales. Now the forbes articale you so carefully chose keeps quoting "skills" what skills may these be exactly because like I said having worked on a farm if it was what I needed to do to pay my bills I would. 

The statistic isn't as valid as you think because It does not describe where in America people are and therefore the actual availability of jobs held by illegal immigrants to them. Also many people who are unemployed would not be physically capable of the heavy labor illegals have to do for starvation wages. And if we kicked all the illegals out and theoretically got all the jobs replaced the costs of food would still skyrocket. Also you cant pay your bills with the kind of job illegals have. It would be minimum wage with no benefits. I feel like you're one of those people that just gave in to raw emotion and didnt bother to think about economic costs at all