Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Sagan

OFFICIAL WIKILEAKS/ ALT RIGHT THREAD

While im pretty sure this is a giant troll move from carl I would be very confused how someone who named themselves Carl Sagan could support the guy who claims climate change is a myth. Also wikileaks claims their internet is cut lol. Tell me how that works honestly. Last little desperate strat to smear hillary in the eyes of people that actually believe its possible to just shut off the internet remotely

tfw you finally figure out politics is a dirty game

132.gif

Do you think Trump isn't or hasn't played dirty to get to where he is right now? 

so we're just assuming someone who is successful played dirty to get there? vs a candidate who has fucking thousands of sources of documented illegal activity

face it, the hillary campaign manufactured the whole trump=racist and trump=nazi smear campaign that has been relentlessly spamming our media for the last 2+ years as well as pushing bernie out of the race and INCITING VIOLENCE at political rallys (with a guarantee that they will bail out their medical and legal fees)

there are strong implications they are behind the chicago riots and other extremely well organized protests using race-baiting and gender politics as their main tactic to divide the voting population between racists/sexists and everyone else

wake the fuck up sheeple this is not a troll you are playing right into her hands by refusing to look at the evidence

---troll line---

meditate 3 times a day smoke cannabis unlock your third eye its not too late

http://in5d.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/hsjjt.jpg

9 minutes ago, Travesty said:

tfw you finally figure out politics is a dirty game

132.gif

Do you think Trump isn't or hasn't played dirty to get to where he is right now? 

Trump has at no point in his life used his position as a politician to advance himself. The accusations and then subsequent proof that Hillary took foreign donations which is against FECA rules as well as the allegations that her State Department was pay to play through the Clinton Foundation is absolutely abhorrent. I've spent my entire life under Clinton and Bush. Obama is the first president I've had as someone who wasn't completely awful and conniving in their ways. Trump isn't a career politician, he's anti-establishment and its genuine because he's never been a politician in his life. Trump isn't funded by the Koch Brothers.

His policy views are fucked and his scandals suck. But none of them happened with him as a sitting president or government figure, all as a private citizen.

Trump sucks, Hillary sucks more and is more than likely corrupt.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

so we're just assuming someone who is successful played dirty to get there? vs a candidate who has fucking thousands of sources of documented illegal activity

If Trump was in the political eye, I have no doubt it would be the same thing, if not more lol.

And I meant played dirty to get where he is politically, not successfully with his business... but that too, it's not hard to assume he did that either.

3 minutes ago, Swed said:

Trump sucks, Hillary sucks more and is more than likely corrupt.

I'm not saying she's innocent or a quality candidate but as our good lord Jesse Ventura says when you're picking the lesser of two evils, you're still picking evil.

3 minutes ago, Travesty said:

If Trump was in the political eye, I have no doubt it would be the same thing, if not more lol.

And I meant played dirty to get where he is politically, not successfully with his business... but that too, it's not hard to assume he did that either.

I'm not saying she's innocent or a quality candidate but as our good lord Jesse Ventura says when you're picking the lesser of two evils, you're still picking evil.

I'd pick the candidate who hasn't been accused of corruption and gross negligence while acting as a government employee.

6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

INCITING VIOLENCE at political rallys (with a guarantee that they will bail out their medical and legal fees)

You realize Trump was caught on tape promising to pay the legal fees off anyone who would remove a protester right?

6 minutes ago, Swed said:

I'd pick the candidate who hasn't been accused of corruption and gross negligence while acting as a government employee.

I'd pick the corrupt politician (because who isn't with the system in place) with decent policy and remain the status quo, rather than the candidate with as you say fucked up policy lol.

Mind you, I think both of them will keep status quo and not "make America great again".

As they say on tha streetz:

Don't hate the playa... hate the game.

1 minute ago, Travesty said:

I'd pick the corrupt politician (because who isn't with the system in place) with decent policy and remain the status quo, rather than the candidate with as you say fucked up policy lol.

Mind you, I think both of them will keep status quo and not "make America great again".

I think Trump is a unique opportunity to fundamentally change my generation's opinion on how we should elect politicians. I want to take that opportunity.

1 minute ago, Swed said:

I think Trump is a unique opportunity to fundamentally change my generation's opinion on how we should elect politicians. I want to take that opportunity.

The problem with the system is if you get elected, you're going to want to keep the system in place that allowed you to win.

Trump won't change a thing about the electoral system if elected. Does he even have a plan put in place as to how he could change it? I honestly haven't looked because most of the shit he says doesn't have much weight to it other than empty promises.

12 minutes ago, Swed said:

Pick the guy that blames minority groups for a countries problems and promises to restrict the civil liberties of gays? Then also restrict medical access by defunding planned parenthood? The guys policies are gonna leave our generation destroyed and take away freedom from millions. The guy who relied on making shit up to appeal to different audiences? Who has a guy who tried to pass a law requiring moms to have funerals for miscarriages and abortions as his vp? Who has made white supremacist support mainstream?

Image result for ok gif

Just the one who has been accused whole acting as a private citizen? They are both equal.

Fuck we are falling into Ted's trap

20 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

so we're just assuming someone who is successful played dirty to get there?

@Swed @Carl Sagan

Trump has an equal amount of scandals.

Here's just a little bit of summarized incidents for you:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

keep scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling...

tumblr_moxiztbHt01sxrk8lo1_250.gif

Rather than focus on scandals, maybe focus on policy and how they'd actually implement change in your country.

you have to understand that 80% of the information you get about trumps wrongdoings are literally fabricated by the Clinton campaign(and by extension the people who fund her), this is why so many of us think this campaign is such a joke. you have to be pretty fucking stupid to just blindly believe the absolutely fucking shameless propaganda machine at work here and starting today we have tangible evidence that confirms a lot of what we have suspected for years (just like how we knew the gov was spying on us for years but we only confirmed it in 2013)

30 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Pick the guy that blames minority groups for a countries problems and promises to restrict the civil liberties of gays? Then also restrict medical access by defunding planned parenthood? The guys policies are gonna leave our generation destroyed and take away freedom from millions. The guy who relied on making shit up to appeal to different audiences? Who has a guy who tried to pass a law requiring moms to have funerals for miscarriages and abortions as his vp? Who has made white supremacist support mainstream?

Image result for ok gif

This campaign, above all others, demonstrates to Americans why a two party system is detrimental to our democracy. If Clinton is elected, people stop holding their breath and nothing changes. If trump is elected, despite this long drawn out process of screening candidates, both political parties lose face, and people consider third parties and independents. Every candidate this cycle sucks, not just the main parties. Stein and Johnson are loons, Hillary is corrupt and Trump is outlandish. But when 2020 rolls around and a trump presidency lingers, I'd take stupid bets on a third party candidate being a possibility in the general.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

you have to understand that 80% of the information you get about trumps wrongdoings are literally fabricated by the Clinton campaign(and by extension the people who fund her), this is why so many of us think this campaign is such a joke. you have to be pretty fucking stupid to just blindly believe the absolutely fucking shameless propaganda machine at work here and starting today we have tangible evidence that confirms a lot of what we have suspected for years (just like how we knew the gov was spying on us for years but we only confirmed it in 2013)

Except for the fact that most of his wrongdoings happened prior to him deciding to run for office.

One for example:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2186612-major-landlord-accuse-of-antiblack-bias-in-city.html

Did the Clinton campaign also go back in time to write these articles for the future? lol

It's not shameless believing propaganda similar to fox news, nbc, cnn or any of the mass media outlets... it's just simply looking at the facts of what happened, what he got away with and what he made settlements for in the court of law lol. There's clear evidence and history in his past, not much different than Clinton. So I don't understand why you guys think he's the be-all-end-all.

There's no doubt the politicians know about the role that mass media plays into an election. Hell it might be the only important thing nowadays due to the fact that this election has literally just become a highschoolers popularity contest.

Don't blame Clinton on abusing what the mass media will report about... homegirl is just playing the game with what she's been given... blame ourselves for our ravenous appetite for the seductive, tasteless, captivating, and catnip like shit mass media spews into the public.

Respectful journalism is a thing of the past because of our own human tendencies.

5 minutes ago, Swed said:

But when 2020 rolls around and a trump presidency lingers, I'd take stupid bets on a third party candidate being a possibility in the general.

#Kanye2020

Either that or President Camacho!

Hahahahaha please elaborate. How did the Clintons fabricate Donald Trump restricting his rental properties from leasing to black people

56 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Image result for ok gif

Most of the "minority" groups you reference is the same group Trump references that he wants to deport. Trump never said he wants to stop all immigration 100% he said he wanted more thorough screening and to DEPORT EVERY ILLEGAL which I agree with. You want to play in the in country come legally. Also since you seem to like Clinton so much let me remind you Bill Clinton ramped up deporting illegals during his terms as president.

28 minutes ago, water.exe said:

Most of the "minority" groups you reference is the same group Trump references that he wants to deport. Trump never said he wants to stop all immigration 100% he said he wanted more thorough screening and to DEPORT EVERY ILLEGAL which I agree with. You want to play in the in country come legally. Also since you seem to like Clinton so much let me remind you Bill Clinton ramped up deporting illegals during his terms as president.

No the minority groups I'm referencing are blacks(the idiot supports stop and frisk despite it being unconstitutional and based around racial profiling), legal latinos who have seen themselves being the targets of hate from trump supporters who seem to believe any latino that protests against him is illegal, and those of middle eastern descent who have seen hate for them skyrocket since trump started running and supporting the retarded and unconstitutional idea of banning muslim immigration. Also tell me you could live with the economic effects of every illegal being deported which would demolish our agricultural industry and make food prices skyrocket.  I don't even like Hillary I just believe in supporting the person who has policies you can actually analyze unlike trump who hasn't explained how he would do half his ideas such as paying for the wall, destroying ISIS(which is already being destroyed as we speak in Iraq)  and replacing Obamacare without a single word on what hes going to do about that. Trump supporters have given in to a cult of personality because that is so much easier than actually focusing on policies. Also why are Trump supporters using Bill Clinton as half their political ammo. Hes not running.  I have barely seen a single Trump supporter try to justify him based on policy alone.

@Swed So basically you're saying you want Trump because he will be so bad that people will vote 3rd party? You honestly able to live with yourself when he gets the right to marriage taken away from gays and medical care taken from poor women by defunding planned parenthood? Destroying the rights of people isn't the way to bring about political change.

53 minutes ago, Swed said:

This campaign, above all others, demonstrates to Americans why a two party system is detrimental to our democracy. If Clinton is elected, people stop holding their breath and nothing changes. If trump is elected, despite this long drawn out process of screening candidates, both political parties lose face, and people consider third parties and independents. Every candidate this cycle sucks, not just the main parties. Stein and Johnson are loons, Hillary is corrupt and Trump is outlandish. But when 2020 rolls around and a trump presidency lingers, I'd take stupid bets on a third party candidate being a possibility in the general.

32 minutes ago, water.exe said:

and to DEPORT EVERY ILLEGAL which I agree with

Jesus... think about what this actually entails and just how much it would cost.

Jesus... think about what this actually entails and just how much it would cost.

Nah man let's gut the illegal working class economy and see how well it works. Its a bold strategy

7 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Trump supporters can't seem to understand that the reason we have food relatively cheap in America is that we have illegal immigrants growing it. Deporting them would collapse the agricultural industry and send a ripple effect throughout our economy. They also can't seem to see any historical parallels to Trump's idea of sending police to peoples homes  to drag them out based on suspicion and racial profiling