Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

straightoutaawpton

Please stop harrasing nixon

2 hours ago, Albert Einstein said:

You want me to apologize but every fucking day i get on jb before i even spawn in all i hear is hey look its nixon lets act like we dont hear him or hey look its nixon start recording and if he uses his admin powers report him. Then theres time i just get on dont say one word and chat is getting spammed with lets ged rid of nixon, nixon is fat, nixon is this nixon is that, and its all of the fucking kids doing this no one on jb that is over 14 is part of of this maybe theres like 1 or 2 but mostly dino, , cheely, rex and people like that and i bet you i will get atleast 20 neg rep about this and you want me to apologize?!

Caring about -rep :lul: its the internet. Lower your ego and stop caring about what people think. This is just a fucking re-run of matthewGFX. When is your perma coming? I'm not encouraging bullying, nor do I see a need for it, but there must be a reason people are doing all this "terrible" stuff. I've personally never seen you on the server or ever had any issues but ive seen this issue before. @Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, Iherdcows said:

No people are making stream groups to go out and harass him with it. Thats not okay.

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

This again? Can't we just temp ban the people that join and participate in a group designed to single out and harass a player? Respect all players ez

Oh looky what I found under the Global Guidelines on the forums...

O. Bullying / Cyber Bullying - Harassing someone with the intent to make them leave the community, or organizing groups to do the like, will not be tolerated.  Members are encouraged to report bullying and other harassment, and to stay clear of any groups encouraging it.

Seriously if you all see someone abusing take a screenshot or demo. It isn't hard. But if all you are capable of doing is harassing them in game, well that makes you just as much of a little shit as the abuser.

Oh looky what I found under the Global Guidelines on the forums...

O. Bullying / Cyber Bullying - Harassing someone with the intent to make them leave the community, or organizing groups to do the like, will not be tolerated.  Members are encouraged to report bullying and other harassment, and to stay clear of any groups encouraging it.

Seriously if you all see someone abusing take a screenshot or demo. It isn't hard. But if all you are capable of doing is harassing them in game, well that makes you just as much of a little shit as the abuser.

I was just saying in discord I wanted to come on jb to weed out the asshole children. But essays. Obviously this nixon kid did some stupid shit to cause this response, but if it's going to be another kill Pablo event it needs to stop. Ez

3 hours ago, Albert Einstein said:

If you want a sorry im sorry that when i first joined the server i didint know the rules like any other person im sorry for when i got admin i barley knew the commands but im not sorry to the little cancers fucks on jb like dino, rex and so on. Every time a new person joins the server everyone helps them out but when i look back to when i first joined the server i only had one person who told me how to play jb they put me into a privet talk with them during the game teleported me out and tried explaining some stuff and a few vents. After that i went to play i made a mistake and first thing the happend was a bunch of kids screaming into the mic "WHAT A NEW FAAAG". Thank you to the person that explained jb to me when i first started i dont remember who you were but thanks! But all the little cancers fucks get go suck a dick.

Nixon, seriously? You're going to complain about how they treat you, and you go and refer to them like this? You can't expect respect when you react this way. What they're doing is not OK, however you're not helping the situation.

3 hours ago, Killer20046 said:

Just dont abuse and do you job you paid for it after all

That's right, he paid for it. That means in no way is it his job to do anything with it. It is his to enjoy, and use as he pleases, within guidelines.

48 minutes ago, spiderpigrider said:

@Iherdcows, if people continue to harass them, do I have permission  to give them ONE warning then ban? Cause Fucken, yes I get it you don't like Nixon but shit making fun of Nixon on CT joke day Is  not right...

Why are u even on jb in the first place aren't u MG SO :lul:xD jk though that's a good question to ask.

3 hours ago, Beerman said:

This again? Can't we just temp ban the people that join and participate in a group designed to single out and harass a player? Respect all players ez

Remember Pablo? HE FUXKING HACKED ME IM TRIGGERED LOST MY $150 I WANT IT BACK

5 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

How did you get hacked by a squeaker?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

idk actually lol

It's not okay to harass anyone, it does not matter what actions he/she did. If you feel like someone is harassing/admin abusing/etc... take a SS on it and report them. We all make mistakes, thats human... Do not care what dino or whoever is taking shit says about you since dino is shittalking everyone. Don't take it personally that someone is shitalking you over the internet lol. But if you feel sad/angry about it either punish him and gather some proof or report him on the forums. DO NOT SHITTALK HIM BACK! Just like @Sportsteen583 said. I remember back in the days when I bought paidmin, I never got harassed nor shit talked thats because I took some time and properly read through all the rules and guidelines, neither did I shit talk anyone.

@Albert Einstein

6 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

Why are u even on jb in the first place aren't u MG SO :lul:xD jk though that's a good question to ask.

Because 90% of the jb SO's are never on the server and someone with admin has to be on or nobody gets good LR's. When nobody gets good LR's they leave the server and lose incentive to try and win the round. Please get SO's with a decent playtime. 

Also, nixon have you ever heard the saying "treat others how you want to be treated"? it fits this situation perfectly :D 

13 hours ago, Albert Einstein said:

You want me to apologize but every fucking day i get on jb before i even spawn in all i hear is hey look its nixon lets act like we dont hear him or hey look its nixon start recording and if he uses his admin powers report him. Then theres time i just get on dont say one word and chat is getting spammed with lets ged rid of nixon, nixon is fat, nixon is this nixon is that, and its all of the fucking kids doing this no one on jb that is over 14 is part of of this maybe theres like 1 or 2 but mostly dino, , cheely, rex and people like that and i bet you i will get atleast 20 neg rep about this and you want me to apologize?!

I hate to have to say it, speaking from experience, you've made your bed and it's up to you to sort it out. Like has been said above, if you pay for admin and seriously want to help the server, then do just that, use your admin responsibly, don't fuck about and for god sake don't take heed to the children that rome that server. You're an admin, you're under the spot light all the time and in the sG community, if you fuck up, they'll be on you like flies on shit.

Clean your act up, learn how to write a structured paragraph that isn't you crying like an angsty teen and do your job, and have fun!

Let them make all the demo's they want, if you aren't doing anything wrong, they're the ones that are wasting their time.

12 hours ago, Albert Einstein said:

If you want a sorry im sorry that when i first joined the server i didint know the rules like any other person im sorry for when i got admin i barley knew the commands but im not sorry to the little cancers fucks on jb like dino, rex and so on. Every time a new person joins the server everyone helps them out but when i look back to when i first joined the server i only had one person who told me how to play jb they put me into a privet talk with them during the game teleported me out and tried explaining some stuff and a few vents. After that i went to play i made a mistake and first thing the happend was a bunch of kids screaming into the mic "WHAT A NEW FAAAG". Thank you to the person that explained jb to me when i first started i dont remember who you were but thanks! But all the little cancers fucks get go suck a dick.

If you didn't know the rules, you shouldn't have bought admin!

12 hours ago, R1S3 said:

First it was Rust, now it's Jailbreak. Who's ready for the ZE drama?

You're right, it's about time I came out of retirement.

ZE, you're mine tonight!

@Albert Einstein,

Honestly, I thought you were a cool dude when I first met you. When it was time to get serious and actions needs to be taken, you were the first one there. When I asked why are people disrespecting you, you simply said, "They do, and I'm used to it". You should keep that kind of ego in you when you play on our servers, especially jb. But I do recall one time when we were just messing around in JB, i kept knifing you for fun even though you said stop doing that but I kept going at it and you removed my knife because I didn't listen to you when you had 9999999999hp. The thing is not everyone is going to listen to you and they do whatever they feel like. If it's something that bothers you and you can't handle the situation, leave it as it is and message a staff or SO to go into the server and take care of it. There are guidelines that you should follow and there are things that you shouldn't step over the line because...1, you're a paidmin, just have fun, if they LR was something that needs to be done by an admin, you can simply ignore it. 2, you're not an sG member, if you were when you had a good reputation, you'll probably have things in your favor.

Tip : Maybe change your name and use a voice changer so no one will recognize you. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

@Albert Einstein,

Tip : Maybe change your name and use a voice changer so no one will recognize you. 

With a wig and plastic mask?

Fuck that, the rest of your post was golden. @Albert Einstein Ignore the pointless drivel, and get on with your JB day. Don't take internet garbage so seriously and your experience will be all the better for it.

Admin isn't there to allow you to, metaphorically, throw your toys around.

2 hours ago, KiLLeR said:

Because 90% of the jb SO's are never on the server and someone with admin has to be on or nobody gets good LR's. When nobody gets good LR's they leave the server and lose incentive to try and win the round. Please get SO's with a decent playtime. 

Also, nixon have you ever heard the saying "treat others how you want to be treated"? it fits this situation perfectly :D 

It's sad because it's true...

51 minutes ago, Rayne said:

I hate to have to say it, speaking from experience, you've made your bed and it's up to you to sort it out. Like has been said above, if you pay for admin and seriously want to help the server, then do just that, use your admin responsibly, don't fuck about and for god sake don't take heed to the children that rome that server. You're an admin, you're under the spot light all the time and in the sG community, if you fuck up, they'll be on you like flies on shit.

Clean your act up, learn how to write a structured paragraph that isn't you crying like an angsty teen and do your job, and have fun!

Let them make all the demo's they want, if you aren't doing anything wrong, they're the ones that are wasting their time.

If you didn't know the rules, you shouldn't have bought admin!

This guy knows what's up^^

14 minutes ago, Hawk said:

It's sad because it's true...

This guy knows what's up^^

Back in 2007, the UV days, I was one of the worst admin abusers, ragers and QQ'ers. I've been where he is, and you get no where by lashing out like an 11 year old. Now look at me, 2016... Still an arse ;)

11 minutes ago, Velo said:

Who is nixon?

a paidmin on jailbreak who has been having some issues on the server lately. 

14 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Either way, Nixon is absolutely guilty of most of what he's being accused of. You can't tell ask for forgiveness on behalf of a murderer who hasn't even apologized to the victims or their families, right?

Because slaying someone on JB is comparable to murder.

Anyway, for those of you defending Nixon, demo and report any harassment, especially by sG members or other admins. Bonus points if there's another admin or SO on doing nothing about it. If it's as bad as you're implying, staff should probably step in, but they can't do anything if they don't see proof.