Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

centran

Starting Over

I know I haven't been a good sG member over the last couple of years. You all probably don't know me much as I stay quiet, don't cause much trouble, and I am nice. I am really sorry about this and vow to change my ways. Please give me another chance as this community means so much to me. I will try hard to annoy people on teamspeak. I haven't figured out how yet but I will come up with a way to cause a lot of drama in the community. Drama that we haven't seen in the last 4 years. It will be grand. Expect general greifing and being annoying on the game servers. When no other admins are on I will abuse my powers an incredible amount that you will want to file a complaint. However, you wont be able to because I will delete the post right away. I shall let tyranny reign supreme and make the life of anyone who dares to cross me a living hell.

Please, I ask for your forgiveness and be patient while I become the tyrant troll you all desire. I will be better. I promise.

Still mean to me in ts.

I just join to be in there and you assume im spying FeelsBadMan

Does this mean I have to put in a formal request to demote you to Community Member.

Now Hiring JCS.

Send applications to me.

Voting no on ur app

inb4 no votes and my forum account deleted

It says someone commented after Cookie, but It's just blank, it looks like someone posted but there isnt any content??

DKF2c6O.jpg

1 minute ago, Kordless said:

It says someone commented after Cookie, but It's just blank, it looks like someone posted but there isnt any content??

DKF2c6O.jpg

Sounds like the Web Dev might have some work to do!

C12k posted a couple of Prince pics.

2 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Sounds like the Web Dev might have some work to do!

C12k posted a couple of Prince pics.

@Junzou

I wrote this before c12k commented.

It's whoever is between c12k and cookie.

Looks like they got shadowbanned from the forums.