Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Staff Changes 3/29/2016

Thanks so much guys for all the warm welcomes to ZE Dev! Also, congrats on anyone else who got promoted or the new staff! I'll try my best in what I can do!

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Since we're all here now, how much do I need to donate to bring back the shoutbox?

Don't think it's a money issue, I believe we are waiting for IPB to recode the shoutbox, which I guess they are doing, but it isn't completed yet.

Just now, ZachPL said:

Don't think it's a money issue, I believe we are waiting for IPB to recode the shoutbox, which I guess they are doing, but it isn't completed yet.

oh, I'm well aware it's not a money issue, I just want to know if money will help bribe you guys to fix it yourselves instead of waiting for IPB to do it :)

1 hour ago, Zip said:

AntiTeal :^)

First step for ZE is to make the bizon have 250 bullets!

For real though, we should get the G3SG1 back to 60 ammo as Crobat forgot to put the proper ammo on the bug tracker report back when the he made it :P. And possibly the scar20 xD

Congrats to all! AntiTeal breaking barriers in sG; first non-sG member to become a staff. AntiTeal for LEG Kappa

Apparently he's not the first

17 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

make sure you guys all vote no on his app out of jealousy

i bet he doesn't even play on the servers, just some indian guy we outsourced to do all of ctarks work

dang

:vapenation

gratz everyone

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

make sure you guys all vote no on his app out of jealousy

i bet he doesn't even play on the servers, just some indian guy we outsourced to do all of ctarks work

Noooo. Outsourcing to Indian is not cost effective as people think due to language barrier and poor quality of code. Nah, he is a recent naive graduate student who has no clue what he should be making so we going aboose the shit out of that

17 hours ago, centran said:

Noooo. Outsourcing to Indian is not cost effective as people think due to language barrier and poor quality of code. Nah, he is a recent naive graduate student who has no clue what he should be making so we going aboose the shit out of that

This is so fucking true, holy shit. Had a marketing team when I was with a contracting firm, I got used to them and I still found people worse than them. It was bad when you have to say, "Can you repeat that please?" or "Did you mean xyz?" multiple times.

Just now, Revöker said:

wtf i thought i was being promoted to Slack ADV? Kappa

Congrats to all 

Over my dead body, Slack is my baby :c