Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

Post a picture of yourself

40 minutes ago, TheGaminTaco said:

From the deep secret russian doccuments,they found the picture of TheGamingTaco...It was under the "dust_2" folder.It was all dusty,but it was cleaned and here is the result:

yeah this is what i thought you would look like.. un even eye brows, fuck boy hair, and the 2 fingers you finger banged a pillow with a print out of whoopi goldberg on it. 

hardy har har 

1 hour ago, trigger.exe said:

yeah this is what i thought you would look like.. un even eye brows, fuck boy hair, and the 2 fingers you finger banged a pillow with a print out of whoopi goldberg on it. 

hardy har har 

Sir can you kindly go fuck yourself?

hardy har har 

Don't you feel good about yourself making fun of a kid's appearance on the Internet you cunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

hardy har har 

Its shocking you got denied for the clan. I'm surprised you didn't make any typos with those damn sausage fingers man.

1 hour ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Damn narwhales. You're a S A V A G E. Guess they don't call you salad for no reason

Literally like three people in the clan know that inside joke. I know you want everyone here to believe you've got friends, using the inside joke as proof of that, but come on, you've beaten this dead horse so much already. This is like the 3rd stale meme I've crushed this week. You need new material

Literally like three people in the clan know that inside joke. I know you want everyone here to believe you've got friends, using the inside joke as proof of that, but come on, you've beaten this dead horse so much already. This is like the 3rd stale meme I've crushed this week. You need new material

What're you talking about? Only reason why I call you Salad is because it sounds like your real name. Pretty sure this isn't the first time telling you this too, Salad.

29 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

1 minute ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

What're you talking about? Only reason why I call you Salad is because it sounds like your real name. Pretty sure this isn't the first time telling you this too, Salad.

Can you two keep your bullshit out of the Post Pictures thread, nobody cares that you two want to bone.

14 hours ago, Rayne said:

Can you two keep your bullshit out of the Post Pictures thread, nobody cares that you two want to bone.

yeah but if they do, post of a picture of it

On 10/8/2016 at 10:45 AM, Rayne said:

vxg46c.jpg

You fuckin wot fatty?!

That clock is a little off might wanna get that checked out

Lookin good man

11 hours ago, vexer said:

That clock is a little off might wanna get that checked out

Lookin good man

It's the exact time of day where I contemplate how exactly I'm going to kill you. Unless you send me a picture of your dumb hair style on SnapChat, then that time is altered temporarily.

Edited by Rayne