Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chowder

Chowder's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Ethan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66966807
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/928866
Microphone: Yes, I have a microphone.
Favorite Server: Jailbreak and Zombie Escape.
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? If yes, are you still part of that community? If not, why?: No I have not.
Questions or Comments: None.
About Yourself: I'm 13 years old, I love to play video games online with friends, and like to play Basketball. I've been addicted to video games for almost my entire life and it helps me grow to be more mature.
Referral(s): EL_PATRON, Zip, Pike, Piero and Jeff the Flying Shark.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

• Have FIVE referrals from Level 2 Clan members or above.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Joint Chiefs of Staff:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?
If there was a microphone spammer, I would politely ask them to stop. If they would not stop after my warning, and if I had the powers to do so, I would mute them. If I ran into a hacker, I would go into spectate and start recording a demo or a video recording and post it in the complaint department.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?
I would add the person who has an interest in sG, add them on steam, and show them how they would join sG.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?
I would consider mature most of the time, even through I'm young, I try to be on my best behavior so that sG will have a good reputation.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?
I want to join the sG community because this community is friendly and amazing to play on. I would be on the forums almost every day, I would be active on the servers mostly on the weekends.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?
Yes I do.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?
If a slay or kick for an unreasonable action counts, then yes.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?
I have tried to become an sG member twice, but I have been denied once, and I withdrew too. I was denied because I was too immature and annoying to others.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.
I have been active around this community and I love it. Although I'm 13 years old, I always try to be mature whenever I am on sG servers and around other players.

Congratulations!

You have met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. First Staff will vote for exactly one week, then your application will be moved into Pending Recruits. For the rest of the month, during sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Staff List

Close to 18 days played on the server. Yes from me.

3/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3: Travesty (+3)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

I've never seen Chowder do something bad so why not.

6/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3: Travesty, Marine Putin (+6)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

9/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3: Travesty, Marine Putin, Moose (+9)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

12/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3: Travesty, Marine Putin, Moose, Pike (+12)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

You have good play time, but there is still something about you that doesn't resonate well with me. 

Abstain. 

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3: Travesty, Marine Putin, Moose, Pike (+12)
Abstain: Bulldog
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

15/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3: Travesty, Marine Putin, Moose, Pike, Paul_Waffle (+15)
Abstain: Bulldog
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

For the same reasons as Bulldog, I don't know why too. I'll change my vote when I see community reaction.

18/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3: Travesty, Marine Putin, Moose, Pike, Paul_Waffle, Jeff (+18)
Abstain: Bulldog, BLiNDBoi
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

20/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Sandy (+2)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3: Travesty, Marine Putin, Moose, Pike, Paul_Waffle, Jeff (+18)
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

Yes

22/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Sandy, Yunki (+4)
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3: