Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

New Years Poker Tournament (2 JAN)

New Years Poker Tournament

Everyone congratulate Nau for winning the New Years Poker Tournament. 

bca7b73752.png

We had 30 entrants into the tournament, resulting in a $150 donation to the winners from Jason and the sG staff.

PRIZES!!!

Current Prize Pool: 

1st place gets first pick, 2nd place gets second pick, etc. Top 5 are awarded prizes.

30 Players - $150+ in prizes (THANKS JASON!!!!)

Nau chose $75 Amazon Giftcard (THANKS JASON!!!!)

Ivanns chose $50 Amazon Giftcard (THANKS JASON!!!!)

Permx chose the $25 Amazon Giftcard (THANKS JASON!!!!)

NO YOU CANNOT MIX AND MATCH....PICK ONE

- Free Pizza (Thanks Sean!)

- $50 Steam Game  (Thanks Zed!)

- Pocket Aces Award TBD from c12k's gift library (Congrats Nau!)

To win the Pocket Aces Award:

- You must win with Pocket Aces via showdown (You had to beat another player, cards were shown on the table for the room to see, AND everyone didn't fold to you). If you're still confused ask me.

Nau managed to knockout 9 players and Permx managed to knockout 8 players! Amazing! If you see these players in TS, the forums, or the servers, tell them congratulations.

6c7728ffeb.png

I'll donate a pizza prize again. $30 gift card/proof of purchase reimbursement/direct order to address.

Hey guys. 

I heard prizes are great for poker tournaments. But lets get as many people as we can for this one! 

I am going to donate up to $250 in steam gift cards (split however you guys want, but at least 4 different ways and in $25 increments) with the amount donated based on the number of people who play. 

20 Players - $100 in prizes

30 Players - $150 in prizes

40 Players - $200 in prizes

45 Players - $250 in prizes.

Last tournament we held was 44 players, so I'm hoping to do the full $250

Are sign ups even open yet? I checked and it didn't say there were any upcoming games...

Registration will open no later than 10 days prior to the tournament. Watch the forums for an update to this announcement.

Poker Tournament email should have gone out a couple minutes notifying you of all the information. Chosen has accepted a bunch of people into the club.

Only 10 people as of midnight 12/30

REMEMBER: You must not only join the sG House of Poker, but also register for the tournament on the 2nd within the group's lobby page.

Small tourney this time around eh? :^]