Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Agar.io Tournament

Would anyone be interested in this?

For those that do not know what Agar.io is: http://agar.io/

There is a private server plugin that can be setup for us.

https://github.com/OgarProject/Ogar

What I was thinking we could do is have a Free For All match of 8 people that would take 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes is up, the top 4 people of the match move on to the next match in the bracket. Then there will be on final match of 8 and the winner takes all.

Now it says Free For All but within the matches of 8 people alliances could be formed and disbanded throughout. Back stabbings may occur. You can scout for the top player in hopes that he will eventually feed you to get to that 4th place before the 20 minutes is up. Feeding your alliance might work but do you really trust the person you're helping?

Could be a lot of fun. Doesn't have to have prizes but I'm sure that incentive would be awesome to have. This would be completely a first for me and I've never made a private match but I wouldn't mind looking into this if the interest is there.

Props to Freekiller for bringing up the idea in the shoutbox.

Well I did spin up a ogar server and some of us tested it out for a couple of days. Works pretty well and much more fun when you know the people you are playing. Was going to plan a tourney but didn't get much interest so it kind of fell by the wayside. I'll bring up the idea again.

We had a server, I would totally be down as along as its after next week.

Maybe a day during the break

I think a tournament would be more fun but we could also do a huge agar.io meet up as well.

I'm down.

#TravestyForRandomGame/EventsAdvisor

Maybe a day during the break

I mean pretty sure lots people have christmas break coming up soon

whats next a minecraft tournament?

worms?

rock paper scissors?

I'm down for some competitive reddit browsing